Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara, Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen, Battery, Cheer Danshi!!,Days (TV),
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE!, B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious
whew i'm a sucker for these kind of stuffs, then again the lack of Free! hurts me sooo much xD

News update (!)
3.0 ver.

The source(s) is/are noted on the chart!

A whole lot caught my interest! Summer 2016 will probably be an entertaining season for me.

Still only 13 episodes for Shokugeki no Soma S2, I'm a bit annoyed!

Hmm... Well, I know...>_> But probably with a bit miracle we get at end of season 2 the announcement for a continuation, but it lies on the stars...xD

Hmm... Well, I know...>_> But probably with a bit miracle we get at end of season 2 the announcement for a continuation, but it lies on the stars...xD

I really like Alice now that she got a bit more animation :D Erina still best girl in Shokugeki no Soma :D

I really like Alice now that she got a bit more animation :D Erina still best girl in Shokugeki no Soma :D

Yeah, Alice is also interesting, but I've about her in two ways think: 1st She looks like after a styled up Yudachi; 2nd that she might be vampire (btw, she has more similarities to her grandfather as her cousin, Erina) - But for me stays Erina as the No.1 SnS girl (like you even at my siggy see can...xD)!

Yeah, Alice is also interesting, but I've about her in two ways think: 1st She looks like after a styled up Yudachi; 2nd that she might be vampire (btw, she has more similarities to her grandfather as her cousin, Erina) - But for me stays Erina as the No.1 SnS girl (like you even at my siggy see can...xD)!

Vampire? That's some wild speculation! xD

Also I've always found something weird about that Erina post, though it looked awesome at first, have you noticed that if you actually put her back to normal post she would be holding the knife upwards towards the sky? Instead of downward towards the ground like a chef should XD?

Vampire? That's some wild speculation! xD

Also I've always found something weird about that Erina post, though it looked awesome at first, have you noticed that if you actually put her back to normal post she would be holding the knife upwards towards the sky? Instead of downward towards the ground like a chef should XD?

Well, she looks like, because she'd in a vampire-anime match...xD

And post? Do you mean my siggy, sorry but I may already too old...:reallyconfused:

Well, she looks like, because she'd in a vampire-anime match...xD

And post? Do you mean my siggy, sorry but I may already too old...:reallyconfused:

By post I meant pose xD I think I had something else in my mind when I typed that :P

By post I meant pose xD I think I had something else in my mind when I typed that :P

Ah sooo... I did me well wondered, what did you meant...xD

Anyway, well I guess that this her artistic fight pose is, like always of her... And I did nothing with her/the knife made, this was even at her raw/original image so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful