Can't download purchased gallery, help!

Mervie

Dec 16, 2013
Recently i bought a gallery (Link) and now i can't download it! When i click the download button, this message appears:

本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。(ブラウザ)

Google-Translate wasn't really helpful and i still don't understand what the problem is!

Am i not able to download the gallery? Did i bought it for nothing? Please help me!

BTW, it is not the first time i bought something there. This message appears the first time for me.

Have you tried a different browser / relaunching your browser with all extensions/addons turned off?

Reactions: stersjody
Yes. I tried downloading with IE, Chrome and Firefox. I deactivated all addons, but unfortunately that didn't help.

I think it says that you are in an area where the service cannot be used. Try using a Japanese VPN to download, such as tsunagarumon or VPN gate.

Recently i bought a gallery (Link) and now i can't download it! When i click the download button, this message appears:

本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。(ブラウザ)

Google-Translate wasn't really helpful and i still don't understand what the problem is!

Am i not able to download the gallery? Did i bought it for nothing? Please help me!

BTW, it is not the first time i bought something there. This message appears the first time for me.

According to the FAQ of DL.Getchu.com:

When you try to download "Protected stuff", sometimes the following message appears:

>> 【Q】ダウンロード時に「本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。」というエラー文が表示されます

--> Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。-- Try download by Internet Explorer.
( note ): こちらのメッセージが表示される場合、プロテクト作品のダウンロードに失敗している可能性がございます為、一度Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。 --- If this message appears, you may fail to download "Protected stuff (work)", so you had better to try to download via Internet Explorer.

And when downloading, your downloading environments should be : Browser IE 5.5 SP2 or higher, + JavaScript and ActiveX are activated.
When you use Firefox, or other browsers, you can not download the "Protected stuff".

--------------

BTW, what is a "Gallery"?
There are other conditions (environments) required. More detailed info are required to fix the problem.
(There seem to be various requirements to download "protected stuff".)

_ mrd

Reactions: Checkmate
The two I listed are for free, what happens roughly is your IP address becomes one in Japan so you may be able to overcome regional restrictions

Edit: what mildis posted might be of more help actually, sorry but I haven't downloaded from getchu before.

According to the FAQ of DL.Getchu.com:

When you try to download "Protected stuff", sometimes the following message appears:

>> 【Q】ダウンロード時に「本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。」というエラー文が表示されます

--> Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。-- Try download by Internet Explorer.
( note ): こちらのメッセージが表示される場合、プロテクト作品のダウンロードに失敗している可能性がございます為、一度Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。 --- If this message appears, you may fail to download "Protected stuff (work)", so you had better to try to download via Internet Explorer.

And when downloading, your downloading environments should be : Browser IE 5.5 SP2 or higher, + JavaScript and ActiveX are activated.
When you use Firefox, or other browsers, you can not download the "Protected stuff".

--------------

BTW, what is a "Gallery"?
There are other conditions (environments) required. More detailed info are required to fix the problem.
(There seem to be various requirements to download "protected stuff".)

_ mrd

Thank you very much. My ActiveX was deactiveated, that's why it didn't worked with IE. Now it's downloading.

Well a "gallery" is a compilation of many pictures. I could say picture-set too, but i thought it's obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!