DBNL version of Dragon Ball: Yo! The Return of Son-Goku and Friends!!

Goku1085

Elite Member
Oct 7, 2012
It would be appreciated.!!! Plus I want to ask you. The best version of Dragon Ball The plan to destroy the Super Saiyans is from Manganime and Episode of Bardock from Hatsuyuuki right????

Well, MangAnime is the only group to do Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans in the first place, so not like there's much choice there. ;)
As for Episode of Bardock - I only watched Hatsuyuki's version since I never even heard of the other two groups doing it (and certainly didn't know about them at the time of release).

Same dead bot. The only DBNL bot still alive is the one from Arutha that doesn't have the extras.

Corocoro, sorry to bother you but I want to ask you. Do you plan on uploading my requests alphabetically or by choice..???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful