Fixed Errors on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
I've been hearing that people encountered errors on the site, the most common being Cloudflare error and bad gateway. I'd like to know how many users have encountered such errors and which errors have been encountered.

Please also include the approximate time you encountered the error as well as your geographical location (you can PM it to me if you don't like revealing it to the public).

Thanks in advance.

Really dun know, what can i doing...on yesterday is just click click click then can in this web sites liao...dun know why??zzz...haha...now problem is fix...see got next time boh...:)

Upvote 0
Okay, just wait til the next cloudlflare problem and it'll work.

But, since it's cached, you can't do anything...well, you can read the posts, but that's it.

Upvote 0
Cloudflare isn't a virus or malware; it's a service that speeds up and protects your site (among other things). http://www.cloudflare.com/overview

There's no need to register whatsoever if you're not a webmaster. Clicking the "retry a live version" (or refreshing) is all you need to do when you encounter a Cloudflare error.

Upvote 0
Alternatively, get on IRC and bother Ignis all day for no reason.

Upvote 0
Admin update

The errors everyone had been having for a while was due to the fact that our server was badly overloaded.

We have upgraded our server per schedule, and since then, I don't think you would meet such error anytime soon.

In the mean time, we are working to implement a custom error page with explanation and updates, so in case we have to take the cluster down for maintenance, everyone would know the progress.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。
At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.