Konstantinos Rendering Practice

Well one more render from me.

2u4k2ky.png
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Nice Kon, but you should also these 5 avid fans of K.C. mention: Kingarturia, pichu655889, shir0, shinseph and moemoe-kyun...xD

Nice render but I agree with Angel. Lessen the stroke with 1 or 2 pixels. It should look better then. overall, good render ^^

Reactions: Konstantinos
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Just curious, what software do you use? Photoshop? ^^

[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Just curious, what software do you use? Photoshop? ^^

Photoshop CS3 and because i am somewhat a lazy person i use magic wand tool or magic eraser tool and if i need to smooth a bit i use or the eraser tool but because i use mostly render where i found them ready i am not so into rendering staff though i would like to learn but i don't want to burn me out! :XD:

Reactions: Hetalia and Evdokia
Another try of rendering with Magic Wand Tool

YRxvZJt.png
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Another try of rendering with Magic Wand Tool

YRxvZJt.png

Look very goood BUT try to run the render at dark gray or black background... you will find some spots that aren't clear.

by way i will download this render and i might make some edit on her is that OK?

P.S. you haven't graduate from PS CS3??? well if this works with you no problem rendering with that PS ain't different rendering with PS CS5.1 or CS6 or CC. In the end rendering isn't dependable on the software rather to the user and the way / method he/she will use.

Last edited:
Look very goood BUT try to run the render at dark gray or black background... you will find some spots that aren't clear.

by way i will download this render and i might make some edit on her is that OK?

P.S. you haven't graduate from PS CS3??? well if this works with you no problem rendering with that PS ain't different rendering with PS CS5.1 or CS6 or CC. In the end rendering isn't dependable on the software rather to the user and the way / method he/she will use.

Yeah go ahead and make whatever change you think that they are need it!

Reactions: Hetalia and Evdokia
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; check now how much diferent they are those renders try and run mine now and yours with a back background or very dark grey ;).

Mine render was done with ONLY using the Eraser tool alone and in some cases the History Brush tool.

YRxvZJt.png

tmW7szY.png

Rendering is all about to cut the render from a background but also to improve the render by using multiple ways from coloring noise reduction remove "dust" ore whatever particles might be on the render.
I admit that rendering with only using the eraser tool is a pain an need to many time spare to do, but the smoothness of the render at the edges are unbeatable!

[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; check now how much diferent they are those renders try and run mine now and yours with a back background or very dark grey ;).

Mine render was done with ONLY using the Eraser tool alone and in some cases the History Brush tool.

YRxvZJt.png

tmW7szY.png

Rendering is all about to cut the render from a background but also to improve the render by using multiple ways from coloring noise reduction remove "dust" ore whatever particles might be on the render.
I admit that rendering with only using the eraser tool is a pain an need to many time spare to do, but the smoothness of the render at the edges are unbeatable!

you have right! i run them both in black background and yes just like D.A. told you. Well it's good i remember you where novice at the rendering area; I recall from the older forum that you were struggling to render images. Though it's good that you are back on rendering and you didn't turn your back at rendering.

YRxvZJt.png

tmW7szY.png

i run them both in dark gray and black background you have absolute right!

I always use the transparent background working area from photoshop.

I saw at the PSD file that you were uploaded at your thread that you use 1-2 layers with different colors i understand the reason. So you can see in the black un-cutted area and at the white area to see how much the original outer line of the character is been missing while you rendering the area. Very clever! I should do this way myself also!

i run them both in dark gray and black background you have absolute right!

I always use the transparent background working area from photoshop.

I saw at the PSD file that you were uploaded at your thread that you use 1-2 layers with different colors i understand the reason. So you can see in the black un-cutted area and at the white area to see how much the original outer line of the character is been missing while you rendering the area. Very clever! I should do this way myself also!

i am doing the same but i am not rendering as much as i was rendering in the past but sometimes it's nice to try something new.

i am doing the same but i am not rendering as much as i was rendering in the past but sometimes it's nice to try something new.

[MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; was very good at rendering but he quit doing any art anymore! He is more busy with music.

Yo [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];

where are you people! I see all the good people are coming back! It must be the summer!

Kosnti, are you still trying to learn rendering? I did go and check your renders, for a rookie they are very good!

Yo [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];

where are you people! I see all the good people are coming back! It must be the summer!

Kosnti, are you still trying to learn rendering? I did go and check your renders, for a rookie they are very good!

Ane... i might leave the rendering to [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION];

I am not cut for that think i will only use ready made renders... :(

nuu keep up the work from what i seen your on the right track and doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!