[Utility] LockOnPlugin

Keelhauled

Jan 9, 2017
LockOnPlugin

Description

This plugin allows you to keep the camera target on specific parts of the target character.
The purpose of this is to allow you to really focus on the fun parts without having to manage the camera.

Video of the mod in action (old video without many of the new features)

Installation

1. Install Illusion Plugin Architecture (IPA)
2. Throw the files into HoneySelect\Plugins folder
3. Default hotkey is N, unlock by holding the same button for a bit

Download

The latest release should always be at
https://github.com/Keelhauled/LockOnPlugin

Settings

Settings are located in "HoneySelect\UserData\modprefs.ini"

LockOnPlugin.Hotkeys
All hotkeys can be set to false to disable them or set to any value from keynames.txt, no modifiers
- LockOnHotkey = lock on to targets in quicktargets.txt on the selected character (default key = N)
- LockOnGuiHotkey = enable/disable displaying clickable targets on the selected character (default key = K)
- PrevCharaHotkey = select previous character in the work menu (default key = false)
- NextCharaHotkey = select next character in the work menu (default key = L)

LockOnPlugin.Misc
- LockedMinDistance = minimum distance from the target (any positive number)
- LockedTrackingSpeed = how fast the camera follows the target (any positive number)
- ShowInfoMsg = whether to display messages about what the mod is doing (true/false)
- ManageCursorVisibility = whether to hide the cursor when either mouse button is down (true/false)
- HideCameraTarget = whether to hide the white camera target indicator thing (true/false)
- ScrollThroughMalesToo = whether to scroll through males too with PrevCharaHotkey/NextCharaHotkey (true/false)
- NearClipPlane = governs how close you can be to objects before clipping through them (values smaller than 0.03 may cause glitches)

LockOnPlugin.Gamepad
- ControllerEnabled = enable or disable gamepad controls completely (true/false)
- ControllerMoveSpeed = right stick camera movement sensitivity (values between 0.0 - 1.0)
- ControllerZoomSpeed = camera zoom sensitivity (values between 0.0 - 1.0)
- ControllerRotSpeed = left stick camera rotation sensitivity (values between 0.0 - 1.0)
- ControllerInvertX = Invert look direction on x axis (true/false)
- ControllerInvertY = Invert look direction on y axis (true/false)
- SwapSticks = Swap functionality of controller sticks (true/false)

Target settings
Target settings are located in "\HoneySelect\Plugins\TargetSettings"
- quicktargets.txt contains targets for LockOnHotkey
- normaltargets.txt contains targets for LockOnGuiHotkey
- customtargets.txt contains additional custom targets that are between two normal targets for LockOnGuiHotkey
- centertargetweights.txt contains points and weights the CenterTargets position is based on

Control Tips

To adjust fov or camera tilt hold left shift/ctrl and drag with right mouse button while locked on.

The hotkeys are intended to be used with the extra mouse buttons for maximum one handed action.
A little autohotkey script like this can make this mod a lot more enjoyable to use.

Code:
#IfWinActive StudioNEO ahk_class UnityWndClass
  XButton2::n ; mouse extra button to lock on
  MButton::k ; middle click to show gui targets
#IfWinActive

Last edited:
I said it at Hongfire but figured I'd say it here as well. Didn't realize how amazing this mod was until I got a chance to use it in game. Everyone should definitely give it a try!! Amazing work sir!

Working just fine for me! Make sure you don't have the M key doing anything else on any other mod you have. If so you may want to change keybinds on your mods.

I just reinstalled the whole game, I applied the EMF 0.3 path that already included the IPA and I put the 2 files in the plugin folder, I entered the studio and I pressed M .... nothing happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)