Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOTM#41 - May 2016

Thank you [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];, [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; ^^

I was afraid that I went over the top with the colours, making it rather visually displeasing but I'm glad you guys don't think so :) Not quite sure I did a good job at representing the theme though. OTL

Reactions: Touwa Erio

Thank you [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];, [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; ^^

I was afraid that I went over the top with the colours, making it rather visually displeasing but I'm glad you guys don't think so :) Not quite sure I did a good job at representing the theme though. OTL

indeed the coloring was processed very nicely!

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; well SOTM #42 will not have any restriction of using renders. So i hope that you will join also the next sotm :)

Ah lol, the colour-balance is on the right moment harmonized, more or less had the masterpiece messed up. But like before mentioned, you did the sense in the right moment taken, where then be cool^_^!

Reactions: Velenora

Not at all. I suppose personal preferences play a significant part, but to me, the way you mixed the colours feels... brave (for lack of a better word)?

And don't worry about the theme; I think it fits in just well. The theme's basically "green elves", really. When I and Dark Angel were thinking of a theme last month, I suggested to have something else that wasn't summer (it was for June, which isn't the peak of the summer yet here, and think of the poor Southern Hemisphereans!) and somehow the conversation drifted to one about elves... green elves... and DA got obsessed that he made it the whole focus of the theme. :P

Not at all. I suppose personal preferences play a significant part, but to me, the way you mixed the colours feels... brave (for lack of a better word)?

And don't worry about the theme; I think it fits in just well. The theme's basically "green elves", really. When I and Dark Angel were thinking of a theme last month, I suggested to have something else that wasn't summer (it was for June, which isn't the peak of the summer yet here, and think of the poor Southern Hemisphereans!) and somehow the conversation drifted to one about elves... green elves... and DA got obsessed that he made it the whole focus of the theme. :P

I love those damn long ears ah that especial Queen's Blade - Alleyne image i made for the Have Fun Render at the end of the presentation post of the sotm...

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; well SOTM #42 will not have any restriction of using renders. So i hope that you will join also the next sotm :)

To be honest, I really liked the 5 render restriction; not only because of the challenge it gave but also because one of the renders you chose was a character from a game I'm rather fond of. Both the normal and 5 render version of SOTM are great, in my opinion :D

I definitely will ^^ It'll be nice to absorb myself into something summery, considering it's rather cold down here at the moment :P Could really use the summer feeling~

Ah lol, the colour-balance is on the right moment harmonized, more or less had the masterpiece messed up. But like before mentioned, you did the sense in the right moment taken, where then be cool^_^!

Thank you! :fulfilled: You guys really gave me a boost in confidence regarding it, with the wonderful things that have been said, so thank you again Shi, DA and Ignis ^^

Brave, that's a nice way of putting it. I was thinking more along the lines of foolhardy xD

Ah, I see :) I'm glad it was able to fit in with the theme then; that puts my last worry at ease!

Thank you! :fulfilled: You guys really gave me a boost in confidence regarding it, with the wonderful things that have been said, so thank you again Shi, DA and Ignis ^^
Well, we give damn it our best...xD Anyway, you're of course any time welcome there/here, just beat you shyness in you and be quiet brave^_^!

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; your concept is very harmonic in my eyes with the whole theme! And i really like it!

I'm glad you think so ^^ Thank you so much!

Well, we give damn it our best...xD Anyway, you're of course any time welcome there/here, just beat you shyness in you and be quiet brave^_^!

Will do, I shall beat that shyness for the next SOTM xD

Status
Not open for further replies.