Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could have this sig in my mind i have some crazy ideas right now how i can modified though i can give also an image of what i am thinking... ;)

Well, probably at weekend I'll again some new renders (include this Erina render as well) post in my render gallery thread post. Where then you can quiet experimenting with...^_^

Reactions: Evdokia
Hi [MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION];!

1st: You did almost a good job made, because there missing still 2 significant terms on your entry: Like the "SOTM 43" and "anime-sharing" - Well, like what you at the other entries seeing. If you this have. Then is your entry really complete.

2nd: Please remove or edit your signature in the signature-box area, because yours is with 1,88 MB too big - It are max. 500 KB allowed, thanks!

[MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION]; Please you need to add the "SOTM" & Anime-Sharing or ASF at your SOTM signature otherwise it will be disqualified.

Last edited:
[MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION]; this is the second reminding post to change your signature by adding the "SOTM" and "Anime-sharing" or "ASF" lettering on your signature entry at SOTM. You have time until 30-08-2016. If you haven't add the mentioned lettering phrases your entry will be disqualified.

Thank you.

[MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION]; this is the second reminding post to change your signature by adding the "SOTM" and "Anime-sharing" or "ASF" lettering on your signature entry at SOTM. You have time until 30-08-2016. If you haven't add the mentioned lettering phrases your entry will be disqualified.

Thank you.

As i mentioned to the upper post myself, i am in the tragic position to disqualify [MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION];'s entry. After have him/her some free period to change his/her entry and this haven't happend by that time. I have to disqualified the signature and as well i will not have his/her username listed at the Voting System for the SOTM #43.

The Thread Is Official Closed.

Poll is now open
[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)