Who would survive a zombie apocalypse?

Who would get the furthest in the zombie apocalypse?

• Total voters
I wonder if this would actually work?

i4xh2f897fn3idcjq3chjmaso1500.jpeg

Though I mean not be the bearer of bad news, it wouldn't =]

Maybe I should test that out... unless that's how I died, in which case someone else can test it.

I wonder if some random contraption that was noisy and smelled of meat would be a decent zombie trap thing xD

A meat smeared mannequin on a motorized cart with a horn?

Hmm an arena full of magnetic contraptions with blades (or just giant metal balls?) so they cause tons of clashing noises and get tossed around randomly from magnetic fields in the arena~ Shove some random animal in the middle and watch the zombies swarm xD No electricity needed and zombies will go kill themselves without effort~ Maybe a little fort in the middle~

Hmm well zombies wont die from poison... i wonder if theres any random thing that it cant eat...

Some weird mushroom :/ Well itll probably be a vaccine to zombification too if zombies cant eat it... not sure if it should be used to kill zombies or save people xD

Hmm that would require keeping the one immune alive after being attacked and bitten~ And not killing him/her off thinking that he/she would turn zombie soon~ Also needs labs to find out how to use the cure and if it might cause some unwanted effects...

T-virus......

Checklist:

[x] Make T-Virus
[x] Administer T-Virus
[x] See results
[] WORLD DOMINATION!!!

▬_▬ dont know if I able join to the game, but if can, I do a real situation of my life XD.....

I a person who likes live quiet, use computer to inform me of all situation, I meausere 1.74mt weight 220lb years old 24. Like go to gym, the form to use the military knifes and study muay thai.

well who the virus begin in USA the down countries are the last in infect, for that I can prepare me, first go to a camp military with my family, get a gun with five cartridges and a KMK2K for any problem.

The poll has already been set up, you cannot join. I apologize for this.

But you can vote if you wish to.

Hmm yes the poll has already started so cant add more people :/

Lol going for world domination already? T virus... well no antidote even for you?

I think [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; would get the furthest in a zombie apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]