[Hair] [WIP][Help][eyebrows] Eyebrow Replacement Project Help wanted!

flashk1ll

Dec 12, 2015
[eyebrows] Flashk1ll's Custom Eyebrows !NEW! file

With the help of a fellow modder, Bel7 I got my very first mod! Thank you! It's just I need to learn myself how to create one and use unused custom ID etc... Oh well
Anyways it's in it's own file now and won't mess up your default eyebrows! Enjoy
Mega.co.nz: link

Screenshot_8.jpg

NOTE: This is the version 3 of my Yanet Garcia character.

Here's my source:
Clipboard01.png

In the future I'm gonna replace a few of them. The three thick ones as well. Maybe I'll include a straw poll for people to vote on which ones to include.

Last edited:
You could do a custom list so they don't have to replace anything. I forgot how to though.. Haven't been modding in the longest time.

People most likely overlook your stuff. I know I did. I saw this thread back when you made it & forgot to reply. Then I never could find the thread again until you updated just now. You could try asking in the. modding discussion thread

I'd love to try these. But I think I'll wait until a custom list is created for it.

You could do a custom list so they don't have to replace anything. I forgot how to though.. Haven't been modding in the longest time.

People most likely overlook your stuff. I know I did. I saw this thread back when you made it & forgot to reply. Then I never could find the thread again until you updated just now. You could try asking in the. modding discussion thread

I'd love to try these. But I think I'll wait until a custom list is created for it.
@Bond Travolta They up seperate mod now if you wanna try

yea will prob. replace the 3 thick ones and do the other 2. As of now only 1 for sure will be removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!