Crime Scene Investigation: Cause of Death

xyzapy turned into a statue in a cavern with fileld with snake symbols~
He saw Medusa~

Sam was found lying in a pool of blood with several gun shot wounds. Several traps found disarmed all around him.

Cause of death: Trespassing on some old war veteran's lawn.

Alexsdu found death in his office..

Cause of death: Sniped to in head by an Anti-Grammar Nazi activist~

Unown found starved to death outside the pokecenter.
Cause of death: abandoned after the owner found out how useless unowns can be and that he wasted hours of his life running around an odd cave trying to catch them all~

Sam found dead at school's playing field. An SSS patch was found next to the victim.

Cause of death: multiple slash wounds by sharp object. Suspected from Hand Sonic.

*Few hours later, Sam wake up. It's Afterlife after all. Nobody can die.*

Found sliced to pieces with shards of crystal stuck inside him~
Cause of death: Probably didnt know that the games had started already~

Found hung next to a chalk board that said T_RQ_E.
Cause of death: Hang Man for survival.

Kionea found at the bottom of the elevator shaft
Cause of death~ One missed call ;p

So thats how it is?

Sam found dead from spontaneous cardiac arrest.
Cause of death: A small sarcoma in one of the coronary arteries. (If you`ve read the books in the Ring series that`ll make sense.)

I walk in and see Kionea lying face down on his/her desk. A book with blood stained pages lies next Kionea, No signs of break in or attempted murder. Upon closer inspection of the body, small, but hundreds of razor like cuts are all over the hands of the deceased. Proposed cause of death was due to multiple paper cuts sustained from reading books and not taking care of them.

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] I'm impressed by the text under your signature, it's not very often I see quotations by children's authors for a signature message.

Will sighted dead with a broken phone in his hand~ Shortly after the sighting the witness said that he disappeared into this air~
Cause of death: Probably Yuno :p

Last edited:
Sam is found dead with a small 40lb lawnmower shaped model airplane next to him.
Cause of Death: The airplane was flying and dove toward him, hitting him in the head. (This actually happened by the way.)

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] I'm impressed by the text under your signature, it's not very often I see quotations by children's authors for a signature message.

Thank you. That`s one of my favorite quotes so I decided to use it.

Kionea identified from a pile of burnt bones inside a cave filled with treasure~
Cause of death: He was attempting to slay teh dragon rawrrrrr xD What do you think happened?

Sam was found dead near a libary computer
Cause of death: A student who needed to do serious work could not hold himself anymore after Sam blocked the computer 179 consecutive hours for the sole purpose of spamming and then stabbed him.

Pedobear found bleeding to death with numberous wounds all over~
Cause of death: he messed with the wrong loli~

Sam found floating face-down in the River Styx.

Cause of death: Slipping while phishing and drown.

Alex found dead next to a clone~
Cause of death: Wouldnt let go and died with it during one of its random crazes~

Sam found lying on the ground with multiple footprints on his back.

Cause of death: Stampeded by wild clones when he accidentally open the gate to his mountain.
*Now the mountain is mine*

Now why would i need to open any gate? so much more fun to climb over it all~ :goodtea:

Alex found dead after at the foot of the mountains with what looks like stabs all over~
Cause of death: Thought the mountain was empty when the stampede of clones ran off but found that he was wrong~

Sam never be seen again, since the last time he jumped over the fence.

Cause of death: Presumed dead, probably from one of death traps and hazardous materials that were laying around the mountain, which was a battlefield for a fierce The Mountain Is Mine challenge.

Alex went suddenly AWOL at his work or school.

Cause of death: Got ninja-d by sammy after being revived when a certain someone took him to tha lazarus pits. Sammy as being fond of playing with wormholes, threw Alex in one and left like nothing happened

Ein found in a blood covered room with a paper bag over his head
Cause of death... ehh idk... ask him... or the two people in his sig which might know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?