DAMN YOU FRIEND ZONE. DAMN YOU

thats wat i usually do as well but i think ive given myself too much freedom~?

.....Friend zone....well you know you first go to friend zone then you go to the boy and girl zone....

Hmm yes usually... wouldnt be smart to just skip over like certain people do~

hm never got friendzoned rly got lucky on this .... its not a experience i want to make^^

........I think you should take it slowly and ask her out when you know she is not weird and crazy

This thread was created several years ago, and probably irrelevant now, but going by what the original poster vented...
He apparently barely knew the girl, got friend-zoned because most likely she wanted start off as friends...
Unfortunately he lost all credibility when he said he wanted to "rape her" meaning he only saw her as an object of his lust...

Exactly why some guys are scum... Nothing against guys, but thinking girls are there just to satisfy your whims is wrong...

Well I believe he is misunderstanding what it means to be friend zoned, since barely knowing a guy/girl imo doesn't qualify as being friend zoned.

Doesn't deny the fact he wanted to rape her....
But according to a great scholar known as Kazami Yuuji, it's okay as long as the pillow gives consent...
What the pillow wants, the pillow gets...

Yeah if that is his mentality torward women it's no wonder he was rejected.

This thread was created several years ago, and probably irrelevant now, but going by what the original poster vented...
He apparently barely knew the girl, got friend-zoned because most likely she wanted start off as friends...
Unfortunately he lost all credibility when he said he wanted to "rape her" meaning he only saw her as an object of his lust...

Exactly why some guys are scum... Nothing against guys, but thinking girls are there just to satisfy your whims is wrong...

Ohmy, that escalated quickly, I guess I should have read the posts first.

I've had it happen... and I was like derpin' the whole time.
most useless thing you can do to someone.

especially if they wanted more out of it.
I got friendzoned via a text message too.
how low can you go...

to the earths core apparently some women lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)