Implemented Game Walkthrough thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
I suggest creating a game walkthrough thread for the users.

Users can request for a certain VN walkthrough, and other users who have the walkthrough or links can post to reply to the asker.
Since not everyone understands Japanese, this would be a great help, wouldnt it?

Re: [Suggestion] Game Walkthrough thread

Well, why not? I see nothing wrong with that. As the one to suggest this idea, why don't you make one?

Upvote 0

No idea where to start it though.
Can i not start it? >.< (shy)

Upvote 0

Uuh you can start it at the Game Talk I believe O.o
Why can't you? Lol don't feel shy~ ^^

Upvote 0

>.<
mods creating the thread would be nice XD

Upvote 0

Lol why them? It's not like the forum is protected and only mods can post there y'know >.>"
...unless you wanted to create a new subforum intended for game walktrough only, that is :?

Upvote 0

nope. that was never my intention. >.<
lets just see how things unfold

Upvote 0

Are you suggesting we translate all the walkthrough or just post the japanese 1 (u still need japanese to read though)?

I rarely use any walkthrough anyway unless i meet dead ends.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!