Help me pick a sig!(○ '∀ ')

of course...just look at it~
looks absolutely beautiful
:goodtea:
good job, uninstall x9

Thanks for the feedback !! ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ゛
Yes, Meguro river is even prettier in real life during the spring time and it's the best Tokyo ward ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Added Ginza, Nihonbashi and Akihabara

And a Roppongi re-make

Last edited:
yeah, certainly. i picture watching that scenery with all the reflected lights glimmering on the river surface and a nice breeze setting the sakura branches in light motion. (well, if you know what i mean xD)
i think that would feel really comfortable and relaxing~
:goodtea:

Last edited:
Haha, Shiki when you experience that one day, we will be chillin' with you (*´-`*)

Added Sumida and Shinjuku

thanks, bro~ :goodtea:
that would be awesome.
shinjuku sig looks neat. i like that building~

Haha, thanks!

Adding NPB Type 1

BaseBall2-1.jpg

Hiroshima Toyo Carp

BaseBall1.jpg

Yomiyuri Giants (Tokyo)

I'm actually looking for these pictures I had on my old PC but I don't have them now so if anyone has them, hope you don't mind sharing!

(Shinjuku Metropolitan Government Building)

(Odaiba Rainbow Bridge w/ a view of Minato) EDIT: FOUND IT

(Meguro streets)

(Bird's eye view of Ginza)

Edit / Removed first two Roppongi and Shiba because I didn't really like them; replaced them with Tokyo

Last edited:
Haha last two is from Baseball.. I wanted to make a userbar from Ein's tut but I failed hard

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

So much sigs~

You're really good at making them~

Tutorial... hmm...~

Lol sigs xD Theyre not too difficult if its a simple sig but those fancier ones need photoshop and stuff...

Thank you, [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] and yes Sam, although yes these are pretty damn simple and quick I used photoshop for all of them I do wish to improve (I'm total n00b at photoshop)..
Like Ein makes those mad def sigs haha ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ
Though having an Anime/manga related sig can be dope, especially with sick edits, they're just not my thing hehe
I prefer having real life images
Though I don't really enjoy altering real-life images I try to keep the altering minimal, so from there I just add more context, like text etc.

And big up to [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] for the userbar tutorial, even though I failed hard trying to make a userbar for Hiroshima Toyo Carp.. I will keep trying - thanks! (人´∀`)

Last edited:
Everyone starts out small. It's really just practice and continuous learning that brought me to what I can do now XD
You won't even believe me if I showed you my very first signature creations when I was just starting out XD

A few more..!

Recall311-3.png

Recall3112.png

Recall3113.png

Recall3114.png

Recall3115.png

Recall3116.png

Recall3117.png

Recall3118.png

Recall3119.png

Odaiba-7.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)