Hey, let's start off with a small question ^^

Giberish

Sep 22, 2013
Hey guys, first I just wanted to say thank you very much to all the uploaders you guys are awesome :D !!

Anyway I've been playing otome games for a while and what I keep wondering is if there's great ones I might be missing out on .-. ?

So I want to know a bit about you guys, what are your top 3 otome games and why ?

Thank you very much for your time ^_^.

Reactions: espiekerella
:444834:
Hello Giberish
I'm Saki and I'm a trainee mod for the otome section~ If you know how to read JP, I recommend Hana Awase series, Starry Sky series, Ozmafia, and Black Wolves Saga~ If you want to discuss otome games, please visit the Otome/BL Corner. We are dying to have conversations ;3

Be sure to follow the rules okay?

The introduction section is not for questions, it's for you to introduce yourself.

Since the question is otome related I'm gonna move it to the relevant section.

Ah sorry :), I was skeptical about where to post it since I got confused if it counted as an introduction ^_^.

Thanks for your replies everyone :D !

Best of luck Saki :), I'll be sure to give those games a try.

NORN9 is my favorite otoge ever <3
And I recommend it <3
But I recommend reading a few reviews after you clear the game, that will help you understand the story and the plotholes better dghslkdj

Err, I can't put them in an order but my other favorites are Glass Heart Princess, Amnesia, Chronostacia, Gekka Ryouran Romance and Tokyo Yamanote Boys series <3

Hmm.. that is tough question since there are lots of otome game released :gokiko_hue:
My top 3 : 1. Tokimeki memorial girl's series 2. Hanayakanari waga no ichizoku 3. Alice series from Quinrose :nyanmusu_cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!