[Utility] HiR - HoneySelect item Resolver

Thank you cur144 ..I did not know that . So editing names in text files will be enough .. It is easier for sure. :)

I sent a PM to Yashiro, so this post may be moot if they decide to add this information to the OP.

I found a fix for anyone who is getting a directX titled error when launching HiR.
I was not able to find any solution to this issue here, or on HongFire. So I did some digging, and I discovered that I had multiple config files stored for HiR. This conflict was creating the problem, and here is the fix:

Delete any old configuration files from
c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\HoneySelectItemResolver\. . .
You can delete them all, after launching HiR again it will automatically add the config needed.

Hope this was the same issue anyone else was having, because it annoyed the crap out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.