How many specials did you get in "honey select"

Dr. Pierce

Dec 11, 2016
Well, I played honey select for about 7 days and I got all the achievements except "Maxed out obedience". I am not asking you how to get this last achievement, I am still trying to find out myself (I guess a lot of purple will do the trick?)

What I would like to ask you is how many specials you have got in the basement room. I have a lot of options in the first 3 sections (Caress , Service and insert), but only 7 specials (69, Spanking, Dildo Masturbation, Masturbation, Corner Masturbation, Camera Shoot Masturbation, Wooden horse).

Do you have more?

And -since there is a urine-button under options- will there be any "watersports" later on? I am just curious - why did they make that choice?

Third question is: Will the girls increase their swallow-abilities or do they cough each time?

Last question concerns the broken (destroyed) girls. I managed to bring back a broken girl with a lot of love, but I wonder if I could have increased her destruction and make her the perfect slave (yes, I am a bad guy..)

Kind regards

Last edited:
I think you covered pretty much everything, but i do have something to say... The Xmas dlc gave out a whole bunch of new options in just those areas so... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?