Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Kiko Majutsushi Enchanter
Kikou Majutsushi - Enchanter - Sequel
机工魔术士
機工魔術士-enchanter-
기공마술사 인첸터

Summary:
Fulcanelli is an Enchanter, an ancient engineer/alchemist who is able to imbue the weapons and gadgets he constructs with magical powers.

Transformed into a demonic being after his death, he is always accompanied by his demon lover Eukanaria. Due to circumstances still unknown, he is in need of a new body. Until one can be found, Eukanaria must guard the pendant containing his soul from the many demonic forces that wish to obtain his great power for their own.

In the present day, Haruhiko Kanou is an ordinary boy good with machines and nursing a crush on his science teacher and neighbor Yuki Fujiwara. Little does he know he is Fulcanelli's perfect double and Eukanaria has tracked him down...

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)