Associated Names:
Angel Fake
Gibutsu Tenshi
Gibutsu Tenshi - Angel Fake
Nisemono Tenshi - Angel Fake
エンジェルフェイク 偽物天使
偽物天使 エンジェルフェイク

Summary:
The Tsukiboshi family has been known throughout the generations for their forward thinking inventions. The youngest inventor of the family is Rikuma, a technology genius who has created countless innovations in his young lifespan. Rikuma receives a gift from his grandfather: the will of Kyunosuke, his ancestor who was the first and best inventor of the Tsukiboshi family. With his two sisters Misato and Miku, Rikuma travels to the so called mansion left in the will. Inside the mansion that literally appears out of thin air, they find a female android prototype named Setsuna. When Rikuma accidentally activates Setsuna, he is unwillingly sent on an adventure to protect the planet from invasion and destruction.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)