[Ongoing] 嫌な顔されながらおパンツ見せてもらいたい〜余はパンツが見たいぞ〜 第01-02巻 [Iya na Kao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete moraitai: Yo wa Pantsu ga Mitai zo vol 01-02]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Iya na Kao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete moraitai: Yo wa Pantsu ga Mitai zo(嫌な顔されながらおパンツ見せてもらいたい〜余はパンツが見たいぞ〜)

Info:​

Author:ARAKI Shin, Shimahara
File Size: 212mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
I Want You To Make a Disgusted Face and Show Me Your Underwear: I Want to See Your Underwear
IYAPAN
好想让女孩子露出嫌弃表情给我看内裤啊~我想看内裤啊~
嫌な顔されながらおパンツ見せてもらいたい〜余はパンツが見たいぞ〜
싫은 얼굴을 하면서 팬티 보여줬으면 한다 ~짐은 팬티가 보고 싶다~

Summary:
Do you like girls who would show you their panties even if they look disgusted?

Super rich, a genius, and good at all kinds of sports.
A man who had no interest in the opposite sex had suddenly gained an urge to see panties one day.

The maid of his house, a junior high school girl classmate, an onee-san from the bookstore-- He's not going to stop until he sees their panties!

A genius who is serious about seeing panties goes full throttle! The “flag” breaking type of comedy doesn’t stop!

"I want to see some panties!"

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Update Tom 2

Iya na Kao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete moraitai: Yo wa Pantsu ga Mitai zo(嫌な顔されながらおパンツ見せてもらいたい〜余はパンツが見たいぞ〜)

Info:​

Author:ARAKI Shin, Shimahara
File Size: 152mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
I Want You To Make a Disgusted Face and Show Me Your Underwear: I Want to See Your Underwear
IYAPAN
好想让女孩子露出嫌弃表情给我看内裤啊~我想看内裤啊~
嫌な顔されながらおパンツ見せてもらいたい〜余はパンツが見たいぞ〜
싫은 얼굴을 하면서 팬티 보여줬으면 한다 ~짐은 팬티가 보고 싶다~

Summary:
Do you like girls who would show you their panties even if they look disgusted?

Super rich, a genius, and good at all kinds of sports.
A man who had no interest in the opposite sex had suddenly gained an urge to see panties one day.

The maid of his house, a junior high school girl classmate, an onee-san from the bookstore-- He's not going to stop until he sees their panties!

A genius who is serious about seeing panties goes full throttle! The “flag” breaking type of comedy doesn’t stop!

"I want to see some panties!"

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!