Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by stupidadsxce

  1. listen to voice drama or read manga

    For BL voice works, it's usually the manga first. If it's the otome voice works, usually the voice works first. Sometimes I listen without knowing the original works because of the seiyuu. Sooo it depends.
  2. Which is your favorite BL game theme song?

    I love Dramatical Murder's music. I used to listen to them to concentrate when working on something.
  3. Have you ever shipped two guys in an otome game?

    ....yes.... i ship Eiichi x Ryou from Forttissimo. Theyre just....gay... i mean theres scene when ryou said he like eiichi(well he said its joke)😧
  4. PlayTranslate - Android Application for Playing Untranslated/Unlocalized Games

    Thabks for sharingggg ꒰ঌ(๑≧ᗜ≦)‪໒꒱⋆⸜♡⸝‍⋆
  5. When do you usually listen to Otome CDs?

    I listen to them while working on something. Anything actually. That's what I like from drama CDs.
  6. Are there many people who learn Japanese just for games?

    Not specifically for game but I learnt because of it 😆 When I was younger, I played Harvest Moon for Girls and Kingdom Hearts in Japanese since there wasn't an English version yet. Then I started learning Japanese.
  7. What do you think of 3D Otome games

    For me, both are enjoyable. I love how I can see the characters interact with "me" in 3D. It feels like the focus on 3D otome game is the character himself. While in a 2D otome game, the focus is on the overall art and mood.
  8. Do you prefer playing on a portable device or on PC?

    I prefer to play it on portable device but sometimes palying it in big screen (???) make different vibes like I can see them more clear and bigger🙌🏻
  9. [REQUEST] ねーねとねんねしよ♡

    https://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ01651722.html
  10. [REQUEST] 紅灯街の耳楽庵3月イケメンお姉さん編

    https://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ01544277.html Thank you in advance!
  11. [Request] Recommendation Girl Dominate Girl

    Hello, I don't know if it's a place to ask this. Do you have any recommendations for a girl dominating another girl's voice works? Thank you in advance!
  12. [Request] [RJ01152926] 病み上がり彼氏の発情密着汗だくセックス

    https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01152926.html
  13. [Request] [RJ353411] 【バイノーラル】クールな男の娘メイドによる、愛ある事務的性生活

    Title: 【バイノーラル】クールな男の娘メイドによる、愛ある事務的性生活 Link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ353411.html VA: てんしナチュラル
  14. Otome or BL which is better

    I love both BL and otome, cause I love to dominate the boy/man so it's not that hard to position myself as a male character (masculine or anything). As for otome game, I like it because they have more genre and story from school to fantasy. There are also fluffy, sweet, cute to adult and gore...