Buying Berserk manga online. Help plz.

SSJCyberSonic

Tired Onii-san
Elite Member
Feb 13, 2013
Hey everyone!

Seeing as how my local suppliers have failed me, I have to turn towards the internet for help.

Since my budget is starting to allow it, I have decided to try and buy the manga "Berserk" by Miura Kentaro.
Thing is, seems the older volumes especially seems to be a bit rare nowadays. I can start buying from vol 21 from my local place and I already got Vol 1 -3.

I do know I can get them from Amazon, but living in the butt of the world, the shipping is going to rape me from here to judgement day if I buy from amazon, so I want to know if anyone knows of any alternative online shops I can get this manga from.

I live in the banana republic of South Africa, so I am going to pay import taxes regardless, so if push comes to shove I'll buckle down and get them from Amazon, but it's nice to know if there are any alternatives available.

And yes, before anyone asks, I need the english version. =3

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well there's always the read free alternatives until you buy the rest of the 20+ volumes.

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!