Did you know...

Did you know that Adolf Hitler`s last name would`ve been "Schicklgruber" had his father not changed his shortly before Hitler was born?

Did you know I don't know what "Schicklgruber" rly means ... :whistle:

Did you know I don't know what "Schicklgruber" rly means ... :whistle:

Did you know Schicklgruber doesn`t have an agreed upon meaning and that it isn`t actually a word? Most probably it is a combination of two words, though due to the complexity of german dialects, what those words are isn`t known.

Did you know Schicklgruber doesn`t have an agreed upon meaning and that it isn`t actually a word? Most probably it is a combination of two words, though due to the complexity of german dialects, what those words are isn`t known.

Heh I see. Oh entschuldingen, ich forstier sie. Unt Ich sprechen die deutsch klein :redface:

Did you know, I don't know what I know right now, only that I have to leave the keyboard in a hurry to pee...........

did you know there are some animals that have super power in this world?

Did you know that there was a lot of planets where life could possibly have developed?~

Did you know that transplant of animal's head was success

Did you know that non-carbon based life was discovered deep in the ocean?

Did you know the better primaries for paint would be cyan magenta and yellow?~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down