DLsite points

kira07

Trusted Member
Sep 11, 2017
I bought games and points on the english version of DLsite, i registered to the english version because well, it's english and i can't read japanese (I play all games with ith+TA) But I didn't know that the english version of the site does not have all the games, actually.... it has A LOT LESS games than the japanese dlsite

Now i am honestly demotivated to keep spending money on dlsite eng because those points cannot be used to all games, and at the same time there are games i want on dlsite JP but im not going to buy them, because COME ON, i have points on dlsite eng and can't use them. :wtf:

Is there a way to have a unique account for both versions of dlsite? or a way to pass the points from an account to another? I feel like the answer is no but i wanted to ask :dispirited:

Wtf i made this post and went to my email to just discover DLsite just sent me now an email with written they are merging the 2 sites o_____________o that's a VERY good new for me, what a coincidence LOL. You can close/erase the post, i haven't found a way to do it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!