[Clothing] FoolBoy Fashion #02

FoolBoy

Timehunter
Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
FoolBoy Fashion #02 (Update 11/22/16)

UPDATE
* 11/22/16 - ID cleanup/ meshes improved/ CAD-Fix (thanks to DillDoe & Dr.Bloodmoney)
--> with the 11/22 Update you should delete the previous files from the foolboy folder in abdata/chara/foolboy

FoolBoy Fashion #02Here comes the one and only, all famous shoe mod from my grotto. Heels n' Boots, & other fantastic shoes.
Conditions:
- place the included folders into your game directory and overwrite when asked.
- ID's 215831- 215838
Issues:
- ID conflicts, maybe
Comment:
No reposting! No reproduction! No linking!
In case of broken links, contact me.
Special thanks for hgrtdvehdbwvd@hongfire and his 'INSANE Combination OF High Heels Shoes' mod, which i used as a template.

Last edited:
mod conflicted with ac high heels platform mod

Slots: 215831, 215832, 215833

I downloaded the latest version of ac high heels and see no conflicts. The ac mod doesn't use the ID's you mentioned, i checked it with the ID Manager.

what happens when mods conflict anyway?

I guess one part will be "overwritten", like ShoeA_ID999 dissapears under ShoeB_ID999.

I downloaded the latest version of ac high heels and see no conflicts. The ac mod doesn't use the ID's you mentioned, i checked it with the ID Manager.

I guess one part will be "overwritten", like ShoeA_ID999 dissapears under ShoeB_ID999.

Alright, thanks for the reply.

Yeeaaahh... forgot to delete that old ac_mods list file. well, at least now we know. thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?