Help A-S cummunity with plot translation

joey86

Elite Member
Uploader
Mar 26, 2011
Hey guys,

May be some of you already noticed it lately, Wolfravage is doing an awesome job presenting next upcoming H-Games with discution, debates, introduction ...
He had the idea to include in his presentation the synopsis of each game to get a complete presentation and I second this idea.
Many members here aren't Japanese speakers and have to use some translation programs to get what a game is about. A translated synopsis will help on complete the presentation of the game but reading it before starting is also the best way to get the main ideas of a game and not being all tangled up because of a bad translation from translation programs.

That's why we need help from you guys having sufficent knowledges in Japanese to do a translation of plots (mainly getchu's one). The more volunteers we have, the better it will.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I couldn't have said it better then as joey86 did , any help would be greatly appriciated not only with the translation for the games which is one of the main parts of the H-Games threads especially for those who can't read japanese and want to know what the plot and all is about of the games that peeked their intrest.
As joey said the more volunteers the better it gets and the better we get this project off the ground more and the better the threads will be. :bigeyes: :dthumbup: :cheering:
Ty in advance. :pushups:

p.s. : Any other help/idea's to make the threads better like idea's about the content , layout , ect or even making threads open for discussion about games like that of eushully , illusion , ect . . . all idea's are welcome and will be looked at to see if it can be implemented into the treads. Kinda the same request i placed under my sig. please also take note that im not trying to take other peoples "jobs" about making these threads or anything. I just feel/wanna make these threads to show my love for the H-games.
So any help would be greatly appriciated , ty in advance.

Oh, were we supposed to indicate interest? I suppose I could chip in, although my Japanese isn't really that fantastic (still learning) and I'm not that good with writing stuff on the ero side haha

Oh, were we supposed to indicate interest? I suppose I could chip in, although my Japanese isn't really that fantastic (still learning) and I'm not that good with writing stuff on the ero side haha

Nop, I am forcing anybody to cooperate but seriously ... It would help everybody.

You are forcing anybody to cooperate..? :scared:

I don't mind helping, just saying that someone will probably need to go through my work and do a little tweaking

You are forcing anybody to cooperate..? :scared:

I don't mind helping, just saying that someone will probably need to go through my work and do a little tweaking

I was meaning " I am NOT forcing " xD
I am completely agree with you, that's why I said previously "the more volunteers we have, the better it will", to get the most efficient job :)

I was meaning " I am NOT forcing " xD
I am completely agree with you, that's why I said previously "the more volunteers we have, the better it will", to get the most efficient job :)

At the moment I only intend to try out translating the synopses for the games that Wolfravage posts. Picking up any more would probably be too much for me to handle :P

At the moment I only intend to try out translating the synopses for the games that Wolfravage posts. Picking up any more would probably be too much for me to handle :P

Well as we said any help is more then welcome and i would also say do what you can / want , we are not forcing anything on anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?