Help downloading NoDVD patch from 2dfan.org

Hawker

Trusted Member
Mar 15, 2017
I've been attempting to play the exceptionally old Roshutsu Choukyou Doukoukai 2, and been frustrated that - given its age - it has a DVD check before launching. I can bypass this by substituting working/cracked EXEs from some of Sekilala's later games - at the expense of being able to save. Not good!

It appears there is/was a NoDVD patch made for this game, but the only place I can find it is at 2dfan.org, and they aren't taking new accounts. Does anyone here have an account there, or know another source for the NoDVD patch? I didn't see it on any of the past download pages for the games here.

Hmmm, they include a screenshot that presumably shows where/how the binary was patched. I may find some disassembly tools and see if I can't replicate the same patch on the sequel's binary.

Did exactly that! One printf '\xeb' | dd of=ROSYU2_patch.EXE bs=1 seek=81299 count=1 conv=notrunc later, and the same one-byte patch (change a je instruction to jmp) was applied to the sequel binary, and works like a charm. Attached is a zip with both binaries.

Attachments

• ROSYU12_patch.zip
    459.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]