Help me pick a sig!(○ '∀ ')

of course...just look at it~
looks absolutely beautiful
:goodtea:
good job, uninstall x9

Thanks for the feedback !! ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ゛
Yes, Meguro river is even prettier in real life during the spring time and it's the best Tokyo ward ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Added Ginza, Nihonbashi and Akihabara

And a Roppongi re-make

Last edited:
yeah, certainly. i picture watching that scenery with all the reflected lights glimmering on the river surface and a nice breeze setting the sakura branches in light motion. (well, if you know what i mean xD)
i think that would feel really comfortable and relaxing~
:goodtea:

Last edited:
Haha, Shiki when you experience that one day, we will be chillin' with you (*´-`*)

Added Sumida and Shinjuku

thanks, bro~ :goodtea:
that would be awesome.
shinjuku sig looks neat. i like that building~

Haha, thanks!

Adding NPB Type 1

BaseBall2-1.jpg

Hiroshima Toyo Carp

BaseBall1.jpg

Yomiyuri Giants (Tokyo)

I'm actually looking for these pictures I had on my old PC but I don't have them now so if anyone has them, hope you don't mind sharing!

(Shinjuku Metropolitan Government Building)

(Odaiba Rainbow Bridge w/ a view of Minato) EDIT: FOUND IT

(Meguro streets)

(Bird's eye view of Ginza)

Edit / Removed first two Roppongi and Shiba because I didn't really like them; replaced them with Tokyo

Last edited:
Haha last two is from Baseball.. I wanted to make a userbar from Ein's tut but I failed hard

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

So much sigs~

You're really good at making them~

Tutorial... hmm...~

Lol sigs xD Theyre not too difficult if its a simple sig but those fancier ones need photoshop and stuff...

Thank you, [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] and yes Sam, although yes these are pretty damn simple and quick I used photoshop for all of them I do wish to improve (I'm total n00b at photoshop)..
Like Ein makes those mad def sigs haha ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ
Though having an Anime/manga related sig can be dope, especially with sick edits, they're just not my thing hehe
I prefer having real life images
Though I don't really enjoy altering real-life images I try to keep the altering minimal, so from there I just add more context, like text etc.

And big up to [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] for the userbar tutorial, even though I failed hard trying to make a userbar for Hiroshima Toyo Carp.. I will keep trying - thanks! (人´∀`)

Last edited:
Everyone starts out small. It's really just practice and continuous learning that brought me to what I can do now XD
You won't even believe me if I showed you my very first signature creations when I was just starting out XD

A few more..!

Recall311-3.png

Recall3112.png

Recall3113.png

Recall3114.png

Recall3115.png

Recall3116.png

Recall3117.png

Recall3118.png

Recall3119.png

Odaiba-7.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.