Let's see what the cat has dragged ini...

simple? I think if you train long enough you'll accustomed with your own drawing style, so all thing needed is training. every people start with mimicking others....

Hmm i suppose mimicking other would somehow just make your own style a mix of it all xD

i suppose.... but i think our style means style that modified so become comfortable for us to use, even if that isn't really original

Hmm but it would be original since your style would somewhat different from all the others~

ah... sorry for the long delay~ ^_^;;

[MENTION=7468]Gigatron[/MENTION] : How about we make a comic about a book lover young girl who met a lonely guy who's working as a bookstore keeper? (or something similar like that) :3

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] I have DA account, but I've been abandoned it years ago... >_<
But just in case you want to stalk me there, go ahead.. :D
http://redcatindonesia.deviantart.com

I only put 4 pictures on it... and here's one of them...
My_Nightmare_Angels____by_redcatIndonesia.jpg

Well, I abandon my dA long time ago, but I decide to use it again, though i didn't understand dA-thingies like commision, or anything...
here is mine, my work isn't that good though
thecoins.deviantart.com

EDIT: you already create that account 8 years ago? that's old...

Last edited:
Hmm never used deviant art so idk how anything works there xD

It seems quite smudged xD

[MENTION=7468]Gigatron[/MENTION] : How about we make a comic about a book lover young girl who met a lonely guy who's working as a bookstore keeper? (or something similar like that) :3
That sounds like a neat story idea, actually. The guy sounds very similar to one of the characters I designed for my aborted manga (incidentally he was based directly on me).

I'm kinda the same with my DA account. I have one, but I abandoned it for a long time. Then in 2011 I posted some pics (which you saw here, Yoshiko and the policewomen), but then I abandoned it again and I didn't post anything new.

Also your drawing is quite good, as always. Definitely shows how you've improved from then to now. :)

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] : Hm.. you've done a commission in your DA... nice :3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] : yeah, it's smudged by my sweaty hand... >_< and eraser marks everywhere :3
I could never do a nice clean sketch like what gigatron did... at least not with the real pencil and paper...

[MENTION=7468]Gigatron[/MENTION] : Oh, you have a DA account too? what's the address?
Looking at my old drawings now is kinda making me feel embarrassed... >_<
And about the collab comic we're going to make, do you prefer a predetermined story or an open-end one ?

Here's some pages of my old impromanga; a collaborative manga where no one knows what will happen in the next page - it all depends on your improvisation. My drawing wasn't really good, so it's actually embarrassing to post it here (but I believe you all nice guys here won't stab me for these eye cancer). Nevermind about the text, it's in Bahasa Indonesia. It reached 300-ish pages before finally stopped because the authors were too busy (and the forum which hosted this project were closed not long after).

Page 102 : a man named Grifoss crossdressed as a lady, and talking with Camelia (a spy girl who works for the government)
impro_p102.jpg

Page 103 : He followed her to a secret house
impro_p103.jpg

Page 104 : Surprise! Oh wait, she's not a human... she's a battle pet (some kind of homunculus/android)
impro_p104.jpg

Page 105 : Meanwhile, back in the mainland, Clara Mermaida (my favorite OC) was in her class with her friends
impro_p105.jpg

Page 106 : Her friends make a joke about something, but Clara was thinking about her uncle, Grifoss...
impro_p106.jpg

[MENTION=34114]redcat[/MENTION] that's not really a commision... just a request from someone. and i do it free.... kinda regret it though

Well pencil always smudges... have to do quite a bit to keep marks clean... :x

Collaboration for a manga... xD Seems interesting...

#just got back to the forum after long hiatus

hi all~ I hope everyone is well and happy :)
Sorry for missing for a long time. Let me post a more recent art to make up for it. :D

a_school_festival_at_night_by_redcatindonesia-d5keyqf.jpg

That was a commission from a friend. She asked me to help her with a game CG (an indie VN). I only did the coloring - which was done in photoshop 7. All characters belong to their respective owner.

Anyone interested to commission me? :D
#shameless plugin
#suddenly found myself thrown to the sea

Hmm the girls in the back needs wrinkles on their clothes ;p Looks like theyre wearing a can of sorts~ Though i wonder if people would really go that nuts about it xD

hmm Sam's eyes of truth reveal everything :P I'm also agree with sam

[MENTION=36828]SaikoMorino[/MENTION]; well, you can restart drawing now. :3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; you have good eyes, sir. :)

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; yeah, you're right.
Actually, the coloring work was rushed since the deadline was very tight - so I missed some parts (and the time I realized it, the work had already been submitted and accepted). Oh well.. as long as the client is happy... :D

Lol eyes of truth xD Well doesnt matter if they dont notice :ninja: Well idk hope they dont ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!