Pencils make love to Papers produce These

tabemono3

Manly Tears
Elite Member
Feb 21, 2013
I haven't draw for sometime since i lost my drawing case with most of my tool in. Once i find it, i will post some more. Meanwhile feel free to critic my work and hope you guys like them.

Date: 2/25/13

Date: 2/28/13

Date: 3/01/13

Date: 3/02/13

*Date: 3/06/13

Date: march 20 2013 *NEW*

Last edited:
The image embedding--you're doing it wrong.

I particularly like how you do the structure of the face, and I like the shading in the first one. Your anatomy is pretty decent as well :)

I havent use imageshack for a long time and I forgot where the thumbnail link is ><

hmm I've never tried with this forum. Maybe next time try imgur? Anyways if you are just posting links no point in spoiler-tagging them :)

Hmm try using the url/link thingy? Click that thing that looks like a ball or planet? Hmm or alternately just put *insert something* ahh forgot you cant see that... well poke the reply with quote button down there v to see the odd coding stuff x3

Now for random comments~
Well the hands seem a bit big for some of them xD
The warrior... improved... xD No longer quite as muscular... xD
The self portrait is quite nice though im not sure if you want me to say much about a 6 year old drawing? xD

Hmm try using the url/link thingy? Click that thing that looks like a ball or planet? Hmm or alternately just put *insert something* ahh forgot you cant see that... well poke the reply with quote button down there v to see the odd coding stuff x3

Now for random comments~
Well the hands seem a bit big for some of them xD
The warrior... improved... xD No longer quite as muscular... xD
The self portrait is quite nice though im not sure if you want me to say much about a 6 year old drawing? xD

Its a sketch of me from 6 year ago not 6 year ago drawing ^_^.
Yeah i'm still trying to balance out the body portion. Some part will look bigger or smaller... still practicing perspective drawing.=)

*NOTE*

Links fixed. Picture should be shown.

Last edited:
Working now <3

I really like the look of the helmet in the third one. Looks like it conforms well to the head.

Hmm for proportion... it differs from person to person but (realistic proportions) people usually measure with the head length and females are typically around... 6? I think... not sure xD

Standard is usually 7.5. 8 or more if you want them to look enlongated (can add sexy) ;)

Chibi is 2-3 heads
Normal standard is about 5-8 heads
Model is about 9-11 heads
Tall is about 11+ heads

I could be a little wrong on the head scaling but I think one draws what they like. D

Last edited:
9 and up would be pretty darn tall I think. 11 would be huge o.o
Though indeed one draws what they like~

Yeah I rarely use 11 head for human. Only use it if i plan to draw monsters. One head or two already a big different in height.

* NOTE* Added another new one

I really feel drawn towards the shading on her shoulder. Might want to consider where you are putting the heaviest weights? Though it could also just be because it looks especially good. :)

I really feel drawn towards the shading on her shoulder. Might want to consider where you are putting the heaviest weights? Though it could also just be because it looks especially good. :)

I was just shading it in. xD
Didn't really think of where the light shine to and the shadow.

I will up more stuffz tomorrow D

Added two new one. Both of those are done using wacom in manga studio ex which i bought along with the wacom. I really like it and probably will use it more often now. Enjoy.

haven't done any drawing lately.....been playing soul sacrifice, muramasa rebirth and shin megami tensei 4 ^_^

almost done coloring got the hair and helm to go

oa3dap.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down