Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

4tkvn8V_zpsg3cfzxis.png

Voting_zpsexqhb3xc.png
IqAn0yf_zpsixem4qjj.png

Vouting2_zpst4fni2zo.png~original
IqAn0yf_zpsixem4qjj.png

Notice(!)

In the spoiler tag you're finding the entries of the candidates, where then you've not switching between the pages for it!
[CENTER [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
zr39d7.jpg

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];
Snow_White_Girl_SOTM_Background_Sig.jpg

[MENTION=790]Pekie[/MENTION];
STOM%20-%2036-4.jpg
[/CENTER]

[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION];, pleace close/lock the entry thread of #SOTM 36, and stick this poll, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
G'gratualtion [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];, you've it get!!!!

Well, my mission is now officially done, thank you very much for all...:goodtea:

Congrats [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Thread Is Closed!

WINNAR.png

sotmsectionheader5.png

Congratulations to |♚| KK |♚|!
For winning SOTM #36 with the theme January.

sotm36-01-kk.jpg

A boy in blue! Literally, too. I don't get it, though. Is January somewhat indicative of gloominess and feeling down? I mean, sure, it still has plenty of snow and cold or maybe rain if you live in a tropical country (or maybe even heat for our Southern Hemisphere friends); it's often the start of a new term for students; it marks the end of a long holiday spanning from Christmas through New Year... okay, I think I get it. Ooooor maybe I'm just reading too much into the entry (as is often the case with me!) and it actually depicts not a gloomy mood, but just snow and possibly an aurora. (Also, I think I've seen that guy somewhere... I don't bother with otome games anymore, though, so I'm not sure.)

The part that I personally find tasteful, other than the nice, soft touch of bokeh effects on certain areas, is the transition from white to (many gradients of) blue. Noise is something I virtually never use―having had to denoise both full-colour and greyscale images quite a few times makes me loathe it even more―but it's well applied here. The character image being nearly monochromatic, with only white and gradients of blue/cyan, contributes to the solidity of how the focal point blends with the background. It appeals to me as one of those images where a combination of monotonic/monochromatic/plain focus and a rich background actually contributes that much more to giving an emphasis on the focus. I don't consider that something easy to do.

Again, congratulations to |♚| KK |♚|!

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down