EPIC, GAR........ my body was truly not ready.

IMAISHIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Just... what a fantastic last episode. It's just amazing how it was basically 20 minutes of top tier action and fantastic animation overall. In a TV series. Just...wow. Really. The planning and people involved in animating this episode deserve all the praise one can get. Absolutely stunning visually. And the actual episode also lived up to it. Quite a lot of awesome scenes, like Kanako and the rest of the Kiraboshi coming together to help the world, or the way Takuto finally beat his dead -- with a punch. And what a punch it was. Or Wako's speech while Takuto was fighting Samekh IN SPACE. Or the very last part about the sky. It's true they might not ever see another sky like that, but you can always hope to see one that shines even brighter, as long as there is a future for them to return to. Good lord, I'm still a bit too excited over this, pardon me if I'm sound a bit too happy. But I can't get this grin out of my face.

As a whole, it was also a very fitting end to a series. It was a great watch and one of my favourite experiences. The show was the good kind of mindless fun, with awesome visuals and fantastic animators working on it each week. The school parts were also very amusing most of the time, which made for an entertaining ride. And that's the best word to describe Star Driver as, in my opinion - entertaining.

PS: Wako wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ