Which do you recommend to use for images?

LoKFan

Nov 5, 2014
If one was to make a game using RPGMaker (either XP or VX) and wanted to add H images but do not have the actual drawing skills to make decent pictures, would you recommend to use a program like Artifical Academy, Premium Play Darkness, 3D Custom Girl or Artificial Girl? (If yes, which? Feel free to suggest any I did not mention, I know there are more but I doubt I know all of them, just be sure they contain some scenes and not just naked poses...)

Here are short Pros and Cons on the ones I mentionned and why I actually need help to choose which one... (could make them longer but I don't think it is necessary to make this first post 3 kilometers long)

AA:
Pros: Decent graphics, decent amount of locations
Cons: Limited positions after a while, the background aspect counters the locations in the pros

PPD:
Pros: Better looking backgrounds
Cons: Customization of the characters isn't as good

3D Custom Girl:
Pros: One of the best customization, contains backgrounds I can use or mods offer them
Cons: It's really only the graphics, they're not awful but let's face it they're not amazing

AG:
Pros: Can have people in the background for "public" scenes, good graphics
Cons: Hard to get many people in the place you want (unless I'm missing something)

Edit: I wasn't sure where to post this, if it belongs in another category then I am sorry and please do say so.

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks