Title / タイトル: 妹と彼女〜それぞれの選択〜 ダウンロード版
Brand / ブランド: Waffle
Release / 販売日: 2023/12/22
File size / ファイル容量: 8.63 GB
File Format / ファイル形式: files
Code:
https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/waffle_0132/
Sample Images:

@Nurti I tried, still the same. Black screen, a white flash and black screen again. Nothing else happens. This is the first time i'm encoutering a problem like this one. Does it have to do with any specs i'm not aware of? Or i'm doing it wrong..

@Nurti I tried, still the same. Black screen, a white flash and black screen again. Nothing else happens. This is the first time i'm encoutering a problem like this one. Does it have to do with any specs i'm not aware of? Or i'm doing it wrong..
Maybe one of these ideas will help:
- Install all C++ if you haven´t yet.
- Try downloading game from different source like for example nyaa.
- Did you set your system to japanese locale?
- Did you try installing the game under different path like for example directly under C:\ or desktop?
- Did you try install game on different harddrive or computer yet?
- Try updating graphic card drivers and disabling antivirus software if you use any besides Defender.
- If you´re using Windows 11, try to run it in a virtual machine like vmware for japanese Windows 10 (can get iso for it on archive.org) since the Compatible OS for this game is Windows 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: vg935
Maybe one of these ideas will help:
- Install all C++ if you haven´t yet.
- Try downloading game from different source like for example nyaa.
- Did you set your system to japanese locale?
- Did you try installing the game under different path like for example directly under C:\ or desktop?
- Did you try install game on different harddrive or computer yet?
- Try updating graphic card drivers and disabling antivirus software if you use any besides Defender.
- If you´re using Windows 11, try to run it in a virtual machine like vmware for japanese Windows 10 (can get iso for it on archive.org) since the Compatible OS for this game is Windows 10.
I downloaded it from where you said, and it worked! Maybe the others have broken crack or something.
Thank you for the help my friend. Happy New Year as well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.