[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170127] [ぱじゃまエクスタシー] らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達とのドキドキハーレム生活~ + OST + Drama CD + Bonus + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
mainvisual_onsale.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AFE0495C0EFCB6845FD3D366D98C85D290D2902A&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-577753/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...I forgot to mention it in file name but this game is PlayDRM...

Um...Many thank to 流風の舞 for making Crack ^_^

Edit 1: Crack file size is a bit large so I am unable attach, so I put it on DDL :)

Edit 2:Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170127] [ぱじゃまエクスタシー] らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達?.torrent
    17 KB · Views: 913
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170127] [ぱじゃまエクスタシー] らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達とのドキドキハーレム生活~ + OST + Drama CD + Bonus + Manual [H-Game]

Require crack :(

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170127] [ぱじゃまエクスタシー] らぶらぶシスターズ ~花嫁&姉妹達とのドキドキハーレム生活~ + OST + Drama CD + Bonus + Manual [H-Game]

Man, this company's name reminded me to get some pajamas. It is cold here.

Heat up with this gifts,

Save

Walkthrough

Reactions: ivory7777 and AHT69

Crack plss :(

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth mind you but someone should really make a rule to highlight as much as possible in the title, that there is no crack or wahtever means to play the game.

PlayDRM? Oh, no, please...

Yep, might as well give up on this game and any other this month that require crack. Eroge scene is dead, gentlemen. Time to find another hobby i guess.

Oh, I hope that the crack will not be paid...

Yep, might as well give up on this game and any other this month that require crack. Eroge scene is dead, gentlemen. Time to find another hobby i guess.

Not like there is much good eroge nowadays anyway, especially from big makers.
If you ask me they chalk up bad sales/ loss of interest to piracy just like western game companies did a few years ago, befeore the boom of the indie scene.

there is already a crack available with a minimal amount of effort searching

walkthrough

there is already a crack available with a minimal amount of effort searching

walkthrough

...and you won't share it?

Edit: Nvm, it's in another thread now.

Someone with the crack please

...and you won't share it?

Edit: Nvm, it's in another thread now.

no, i wont share a crack from a different site when it is easily found with google, as a person who has run a site before, i am not very fond of linking someone else release

Does anyone know to apply the crack? I'm new to this and I'm having trouble.

I don't know where find to crack. I downloaded the torrent, unpack the archive, but in .iso file in "Manual - Data" I didn't see it (if I right understand what to wrote earlier)...

Crack plss :(

Check the direct download links. There is the patch for this game ;)

Last edited:
any one figer out a way to get rid of the error sound it might just be my setup thought win 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!