こんにちは Konnichiwa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorganArthur95

Jun 30, 2013
Hi guys!
My name is Morgana and I am a seventeen years old girl from Italy turning eighteen at the end of summer.
I am very keen about Japanese world and all it concerns, I've been deeply fond of it since I was in kindergarten.
However, I've recently managed to discover even the universe of Japanese pc games and visual novels and from that time on I've become addicted.
I beg you to pardon me for my lack of proper English grammar, but, as above-said, English is not my mother tongue.
However, I hope to make a lot of new acquaitances and meet people like me who are a bit of lovely obsessed with this Nipponese world.
(Obviously, and without originality, I am even a passionate manga reader and drawer!)
See ya guys!

Welcome to AS Morgana~

Hmm... show your art in the graphics showcase sometime? x3

Your english is good enough to understand~ Not too many who are nitpicky here xD

Drop by the spam and games sometime~

ASF-teamにようこそ, Morgana!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Yuhuu... A another girl. (but I'm not!)..:runhappy:
- Don't worry about your english, because nobody is perfect, and yours how see is, is enough...:goodtea:~>

:hi: はじみまして MorganArthur95。 and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us, enjoy your stay.

Hello and welcome to ASF Morgana~ :cheering:

another member worrying about their english XD
seriously, don't worry about it ^^

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section.
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/