[Complete] ドミニオンC1コンフリクト 第01巻 [Dominion C1 - No More Noise vol 01]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Dominion C1 - No More Noise(ドミニオンC1コンフリクト)

Info:​

Author:Masamune Shirow
File Size: 69mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Dominion Conflict One - No More Noise
ドミニオンC1コンフリクト

Summary:
Welcome to the future of vast bio-constructed cities with crime so severe that the cops drive tanks! For top tank-cop Leona Ozaki (and her trusty tank, Bonaparte), the day-to-day is a tall order already, but when the villainous and sexy (and super-powered androids!) Puma sisters become duly deputized officers of the law and are assigned to "help" Leona catch Urushi-Maru, "The Skyscraper Pirate," things are bound to get out of hand, especially in the midst of a full-on, tank-on-tank streetfight between Leona and a corrupt arms manufacturer bent on getting the city's police tank contract!

This manga is not considered to be part of the same continuity as the original stories.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)