[Complete] 君としらない夏になる 第01-03巻 [Kimi to shiranai natsu ni naru vol 01-03]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Kimi to shiranai natsu ni naru(君としらない夏になる)

Info:​

Author:Keyyan
File Size: 112mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Into a Summer I Never Knew With You
Throw Away the Suit Together
君としらない夏になる
너와 알 수 없는 여름이 되다

Summary:
Haru and Hii-chan are two young women in college buckling under the weight of adult responsibilities. Getting into university, then job hunting, then preparing for careers after graduation–it's what they're expected to do, because that's what “everyone” does, but what do they really want for themselves? Finally, Haru and Hii-chan decide to take life into their own hands, toss their resumes into the sea, and move to an island together! They soon find that island living isn't all blue skies and breezing through sunny days...but whatever the future holds, they can face it together.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Update Tom 2

File Size: 103mb

Associated Names:
君としらない夏になる
너와 알 수 없는 여름이 되다

Summary:
Haru and Hii-chan are two young women in college buckling under the weight of adult responsibilities. Getting into university, then job hunting, then preparing for careers after graduation–it's what they're expected to do, because that's what “everyone” does, but what do they really want for themselves? Finally, Haru and Hii-chan decide to take life into their own hands, toss their resumes into the sea, and move to an island together! They soon find that island living isn't all blue skies and breezing through sunny days...but whatever the future holds, they can face it together.

Hexupload:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Update Tom 3

File Size: 103mb

Associated Names:
君としらない夏になる
너와 알 수 없는 여름이 되다

Summary:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)