Trusted Member
Aug 26, 2011
One-up 4th Project
Hoshizora no Babylon -Semarikuru Cosmic Sukebe Onee-sans-

I6prs8Y.jpg

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=848765&gc=gc
Release date: 2015/07/24
Artist: ogin-bara

So its a new game from one-up. They are calling this a SLG, but there still isn't any gameplay information yet. So for people who don't know who One-up are they are a subsidiary of teck.co. Teck.co owns studios like G.J? and Ole-m, Squeez, MBS Truth, Waffle (you know the studios that do games with massive oppai). Artwork wise is somewhat weird. When you first look at the artwork it looks like the head is disproportionate to the body. You'll get use to it. Hopefully. This is a game in space! (Hurray!) With onee-sans! (Double-huurah!!). Actually I have no idea how this game will turn out as long as they do not reuse the denden mechanics and replace land with space I'll be happy. So i'm only hyped about this game because the top left character looks like she was based off of seaport and midway hime. [I don't play Kantai collection, but Hirame makes some damn good doujins about the shinkaisei-kan. Something we have too little of.]

Game is fairly short in order to get all the CG you'll need to play the game a few times to unlock routes and what not. The game is split between part I and II.

Gameplay is fairly simple. How many ships you have will dictate how many times you can attack. You take turns and hopefully you kill the enemy before they kill you. No you can't save scum, the ships are arranged in a random order every battle. The AI uses a randomized battle algorithm so I would use the games option to randomly assign your ships. You unlock ships through the plot you'll just need to beat the corresponding nee-san. What happens if you lose? Dunno, I never lost to the main neesans. I lost to the fucking bunnies though in my first battle. They are annoying because their ships are two blocks and there are seven of them in that huge ass grid. The game uses a grid system and your goal is to sink the enemy ship. The enemy will always have a advantage over you because A) Your ships are big and B) Their ships are small. Losing won't end the game unless its the final boss battle you'll be rewarded with a CG in which the enemy rapes you! Sidenote: Most of the enemies are pettankos or lolis (LOL). If you do lose you won't be able to upgrade the ship skills. And sadly ship skills do not roll over in your name you'll need to regrind them all over again. Other than leveling skills after every battle you won't have that much else to do. After each battle you'll have a single or double chance to have two interactions with whichever nee-san you choose. Forewarning if you try doing multiple nee-sans at once you just wasted time. The game doesn't have a harem ending with neesans :nekopara_hurt:.
You get to fuck all four bunnies though after you lost to every single one. Better than nothing I guess?
Ship skills are quite self explanatory so I won't bother to explain them.

Surprise surprise the game is a bit dialogue heavy, if you choose to skip it the game is quite short.

One-up was really coy. They had a hidden nee-san that they didn't introduce in the character index. Luckily you can boink her though. And yeah sorry you don't get to boink the final boss. Even if the final boss is wearing a micro-bikini.

If you are wondering who the "Main Heroines" they are the nee-sans in the game cover. Yes even the loli, even though shes technically something akin to a space alien great grandmother.

Games I'm waiting for: 塔の下のエクセルキトゥス It's astronaut comet's third project. Its a TCG GAME HURRAY! Its reusing Verethragna system (Boo). I'm not really expecting much game playwise from this game. I'm quite sad about Verethragna at this rate there won't be a append at all :korokke_nowai: I just want to see Demonion III news already! :nekopara_staaare:

The new game being worked on by Gyuunyuu Soft by the artist andou hiroyuki. These are the two apparent heroines

The three new games being worked by Orcsoft, Goblinsoft and Dwarfsoft . :nekopara_stare:

Sexy Beach Premium Resort because why the hell not. Illusion is gaijin blocking so if you don't live in the Land of The Rising Sun you'll be redirected back to the Are you over 18 verficiation page. Hentai authors/artists on twitter are using the maker and uploading their creations.

Oh right and Rance X whenever that happens. I'll play the remakes after X. I'm that kind of person :nyanmusu_wtf:.

Last edited:
Oh my word! I saw that BEAUTY in the top left and I that Kancolle. Those character desgins....GODLK. I dont know japanese but this is know my reason for studying.

It's out but nobody shared it yet unfortunatelly. Hope someone will fastly.

dat monster!! epic space ship battle AND the important thingy is the large breasts in the universe!!

Game is epic and I'm loving the visuals. Do I know what happening? No. Do I feel like dog in helicopter?. Yes.

But seriously, I know what it sounds before I say it so I'm just going to say it. Rather than understanding/enjoying the story I'm enjoying the learning experience, I know much more than what i thought I did/ 'thought I needed'.

Made zero progress on any route and I'm lost...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hi, can anyone upload or reupload this? RJ058990
こめ( wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you update please to v1.06 this one?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-キツネスキークラフト-【体験版更新】誘惑の妖狐~序盤体験版~v1-02.1473747/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162234 RJ01159190 RJ01116123 RJ01122572 RJ01144367 RJ01145525 RJ01145540 in mexa ? thx
MMD General Discussion → https://matrix.to/#/!oBcxvNjtYLrFCMzUgc:matrix.org
If the IPFS link NOT WORK for you, you need change the link domain part as below
Link has keyword: crust
  • gw.w3ipfs.cn:10443
  • gateway.crustgateway.com
  • gw.crustgw.work
  • gw.smallwolf.me
  • gw.crust-gateway.xyz
Link has keyword: chainsafe
  • ipfs-chainsafe.dev
putkarak wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you upload RJ248709 ? no one uploaded this release