[Japanese] [081227][Magical Girl] まじかる☆ちぇんじ はるなちゃん ~魔法のキャンディーはとってもHな恋の味!~ ダウンロード版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • rc677980package179a90d1a28ebd30.jpg

• Magical ☆ Change Haruna-chan ~Mahou no Candy wa Tottemo H na Koi no Aji!~ Download Edition

Title: まじかる☆ちぇんじ はるなちゃん ~魔法のキャンディーはとってもHな恋の味!~ ダウンロード版
    Company: Magical Girl
    Release: 2008/12/27
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=677980

A big breasted young girl, Haruna confessed her love to her tutor. He was her idol.
    However, the young man's type was a small framed girl.
    The broken hearted Haruna wondered around the city.
    A mysterious fortuneteller approached her, and handed her some candies from the beautiful bottle.

"Those are magic candies. Your wish will come true, although it is up to you to believe it or not."

Still doubtful, but Haruna ate the candies. Then, she turned into a small young girl.

She looked exactly like the girl in the heroine in Musashi's favorite Anime!

Now, can she be the ideal young girl for the young man with the help from the magic candy? Or is she going to use her great assets (big boobs) to lure him into her?
    A brother-complex, love-struck and highly sexual Musashi's sister Mizuru also gets into the action. A love and sex story are about to begin.

Rapidgator:

ESG-8946.rar (375.78 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-8946.rar - 375.8 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-8946.rar - 375.8 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-8946.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)