Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:32E74D01D67D5AAACCAB36E638D387E1A3356A62

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-31647/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Note: According to Neko aka CheckMate, it seem torrent problem is fixed ! ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [111118] [スマイル戦機] 誰が殺したコマドリを CSA版.torrent
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,787
Last edited:
Excuse me.. i wonder if you can help me.. i downloaded the link but i don't know how to run the game.. i'm not japanese but i really really want to play this game.. can you please give a step by step guide on how to install it and what programs to use to be able to run it?? i`m a really big fan and downloaded countless broken links just for this.. please help .. i`ll do anything in return :(

search for same guides that explain how to run japanese or hentai games on yourc pc;
there are many guides outside, same of them are basic and allow to run most of the games without particular settings, but same games require more settings (total change of your locale) that may require a second install of windows to avoid compromise the current one or run another windows (usually xp 32bit) in a virtual machine, but i was always able to avoid the last method;
same games has dvd protection or regional protection and require one or two patches; they're usually included in the thread where the game is released and don't forget to read the thread to know if other users had issues running a game and how did they solved.

well 1 word.. thank you alot <3 :P you have helped me so much.. like you said i just downloaded a Japanese Pack and changed my System Locale to Japanese and it worked.. apploc was crap though.. thank you very much for this i really appreciate it :3 any chance of this game having an English patch or translation soon i wonder :whistle: i love you T~T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts