Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
979122-IUH5KLO.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7FA14BC386DB5AAE306890886C972F58E4CF35BF&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for more H-Movie could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-ovas-36/japanese-63838/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
thanks, already read the manga and lil' bit disappointed because it didn't use carn artwork
long live NTR
bj000.gif

I've never tried ntr in an H-OVA before... And I really feel uncomfortable about it--but I'll never know if I really hate it unless I try.
I guess I'll give it a shot because the preview clip on getchu looked especially convincing and the heroine is very nice. (which evokes even stronger feelings of outrage and disgust in me when she is wasted on those trash but somehow it turns me on?)
I don't know. Is that the appeal of NTR?

I've never tried ntr in an H-OVA before... And I really feel uncomfortable about it--but I'll never know if I really hate it unless I try.
I guess I'll give it a shot because the preview clip on getchu looked especially convincing and the heroine is very nice. (which evokes even stronger feelings of outrage and disgust in me when she is wasted on those trash but somehow it turns me on?)

Don't think, just fap.

here's a good illustration
340pxbt.jpg

lol

I came like right away no joke...
I think I'm beginning to understand some of the merits of the ntr genre.
There's initially this sense of tension and discomfort because your woman is being violated against her will.
This can invoke a number of feelings--outrage, disgust, jealousy, etc. (provided that the story is somewhat convincing).
This, combined with a hot sex-scene where the heroine's point of view is poignantly shown allows me to also experience a catharsis--how she feels this unbearable shame at being aroused when being raped and strong contempt for the violator.
In ways I can't explain, this makes the sex scenes at least twice as hot, while leaving behind a weird aftertaste making me want more.
I guess the special part about this kind of genre is that it can invoke more emotions other than just eros. There's also envy, humiliation, and contempt, which can easily make a compelling story.
Damn, I wish I could write about themes and aspects of otaku culture (hentai, anime, manga) for composition classes or something.
I've honestly never tried ntr before and was hesitant to, but now I kind of like it--how it can take you for an emotional ride, too.
NTR, I guess, is nothing confined to hentai--I think it's universal in any kind of romance/tragedy, fiction or nonfiction.

Last edited:
I came like right away no joke... I think I'm beginning to understand some of the merits of the ntr genre. There's initially this sense of tension and discomfort because your woman is being violated against her will. This can invoke a number of feelings--outrage, disgust, jealousy, etc. (provided that the story is somewhat convincing). This, combined with a hot sex-scene where the heroine's point of view is poignantly shown allows me to also experience a catharsis--how she feels this unbearable shame at being aroused when being raped and strong contempt for the violator. In ways I can't explain, this makes the sex scenes at least twice as hot, while leaving behind a weird aftertaste making me want more. Damn, I wish I could write about themes and aspects of otaku culture (hentai, anime, manga) for composition classes or something.
I've honestly never tried ntr before and was hesitant to, but now I kind of like it.

you haven't see the best yet
http://exhentai.org/g/486773/0a4d510ebd/

or if you could read japanese a little
http://exhentai.org/g/465983/3f78336051/

and yes, welcome to the club, NTR club :D

OH~~~!!! Never knew that Otomedori would have its H-OVA!!!! Now, this is what I love!! NTR FOREVER!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts