[120824][Dieselmine] Violated Hero II ~ My wangle was played with, even though I'm a hero

Vadoc01

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2012

Violated Hero II ~ My wangle was played with, even though I'm a hero
Okasare Yuusha II ~Yuusha na no ni, Chinchin wo Pikupiku Sarete Bakari no Boku...~
犯され勇者II ~勇者なのに、ち○ちんをピクピクされてばかりのボク…~

Genres: Fantasy, Harem, Large Breasts, Monster, Nukige, Rape

Censored: Yes
Lenght: Short (2-10 h)
Developer: Dieselmine
Publisher: Dargoth
Release Date: 2012-08-24
File Size: 1,32 GB

Sound language: Japanese
Text language: English

The descendent of a proud lineage of heroes: you.
Face terror in the form of SO MANY monster girls!
Strokings of the cock (handjobs)! Twirlism of the tendrils (tentacles)! Girlance of the top (girl on top sex)...?
Enjoy reverse rape by all of hell's diverse cuties.

You are a hero. Unsheath thy gentleman's weapon!
(It's probably futile, though.)

To save the world, defeat the demon queen!

rapidgator%20gif.gif

Violated Hero II Part 1
Violated Hero II Part 2
Violated Hero II ENG Patch

uploaded.jpg

Violated Hero II Part 1
Violated Hero II Part 2
Violated Hero II ENG Patch

Reactions: jinmu and aujgdasd
I don't know, what I'm doing wrong, but the game just won't start, just an error message will pop up. I downloaded, extracted the game in japanese locale, patched it, read the readme, I even renamed the exe file, and this is where something happened. I still got an error message, but a different one, and the game seemed to be running, only I got a window with 5 icons: a blue arrow on a white paper, a blue ± on white paper, two blue ∫-s one under the other, a yellow sign similar to ÷ only that instead of ponts there is an arrow, one pointing NorthEast, the other pointing SouthWest, and finally a red x sign. If I quit the window a folder will appear in the game directory labelled savedata containing two files (hope I did a thorough picture of the problem). I don't know what to do anymore, I followed the instructions on the readme file, but nothing so far, and I can't believe I'm the only one who has a problem with the game that is, hopefully, not fully related to the locale system.
I'm at my wits end, any help is appreaciated, thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Open the Start menu and select the "Control Panel" option.

Click the "Region and Language" link. This will open a new window on your screen.

Click the "Administrative" tab and select the "Change System Locale" button.

Select "Japanese" from the drop-down menu, then click "OK" and restart your computer when prompted.

Launch your web browser once Windows has restarted and download Microsoft's AppLocale program. This program is designed to help non-Unicode-language programs install and run properly on your computer.

Install and run AppLocale. Click "Next," then select "Browse."

Navigate to where the setup program for your Visual Novel is located --- typically in a CD drive or a folder into which you downloaded it --- then select it and click "OK."

Ensure that "Japanese" is selected as the language, then click "Next" and "Finish." The Visual Novel setup program will launch and you may install the game normally.

Thank you for the help :) Problem solved, it wasn't an installer, this is an already installed and packed game, just had to run the exe file, and voilá. Although I had to rename the exe file, else it would display the error again. Patched it, works peachy. Now I have a chance to play all them Vh gamez :3 Again, thank you for your help, have a good one :)

Reactions: Vadoc01

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx