[131220] Magicalic ⇔ Sky High -Soratobu Houki no Omoi wo Nosete- - Me, my broom, and the harem

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
h0K3S.png

Original Name: まじかりっく⇔スカイハイ -空飛ぶホウキに想いをのせて-
Brand: Whirlpool
Homepage: http://whirlpool.co.jp/magisk/
Release: December, 2013

STORY

――I want to fly in the sky. Higher, faster, and more freely than anyone.

A world of magic suddenly appeared out of the blue.

There was a lot of confusion and disorder at first, but the efforts of both men and wizards paved a way for them to coexist.

It has now been ten years since this thing called "magic" spread in the world.

Academies training people with latent magical talent keep spreading, and sister institutions are being built in various places.

The story takes place at one such institution, the Clarus Magic Academy.

Our protagonist, Tenma Hayato, is one of its student.

Unfortunately, Hayato doesn't harbor much talent for magic.

However, he has one unparalleled ability.

"Flying in the sky"

For Hayato, who's been obsessed and always together with the sky ever since childhood, that's the only thing nobody can surpass him at.

One day, as he was flying in the sky with a broom, suddenly he lost his magic power and fell out of the sky.

He sacrificed his favorite broom and was somehow able to save his life, but he landed on unfamiliar ancient ruins.

There did he then find a safeguarded broom.

一Thus begins the tale of the broom and sky-soaring Hayato.

CHARACTER & CG

Kawasumi Yurika - "2nd Grade" His classmate, also his osananajimi, and they are like sibling to each other. To others, she seem to be a perfect role model girl. But in fact, she's too clumsy and can't do anything without the protagonist besides her. Plus, she fear of heights.
XS46DL.png

Fana Arsim - "2nd Grade" A hardworking classmate, a hardworking girl. She isn't good with magic either. Love to read ancient books, hence she's a librarian. Her cat ears appear when she wear the magic uniform for the first time.
4eg5zR.png

Charlies Faltesia - "1st Grade" His kouhai, and she's caretaker and manager of the world tree. She's often seen carrying a flower pot around. She's she's like a puppy when around the protagonist.
J2LeO0lVi.png

Emila Purihu Takamine - "3rd Grade" His senpai, a magician who aim to be the best maid. She always carry around a broomstick to do housework. Her magic uniform seem to be a maid outfit. She's looking for a suitable master to serve. She often use the protag's flying tool.
U98AvFd.png

Protagonist: Tenma Hayato - Apart from his rather famous special ability to fly. He's bad at other magical abilities. He's also quite bad of landing - head first. He's the type who do before thinking. He cherish his broom - his indispensable magical flying tool.

tYmibE.jpg
ZbQEk4J.jpg
BkK0P5.jpg
sMVxB.jpg

AWfgYSH.jpg
UeErJAq.jpg
n7QTBJt.jpg
1j8DV0P.jpg

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥

First thing first, it's Whirlpool, if you have ever tried their previous title, you know what to expect. If you haven't, well let me tell you: it's a mix of lame jokes, what-the-f*** story, and often out of the blue kokuhaku + ero. In short: Keep calm and fap. Faltesia is mine though! Puppy love is purest but I like Yurika and Faltesia too.

Art by Mikagami Mamizu (god-tiered), whom has been drawing for Whirlpool since the beginning. No Kiratani Hana as CV this time though.

Judging from my experience of the previous titles (77 & JustyxNasty which was pretty bad), I won't be putting a high hope for this one but I'll probably play it, for the art.

Thanks Ignis for helping with the hard to interpret part.

Last edited:
Hmm... looks interesting to read but really... does it have a what-the moments in the game? It might be worth investigating in the near future when I'm interested in complete another visual novel.

Come on, whirlpool stories are not that horrible. Lunaris Filia is one of my favourites.

Given that it still have a 4 stars rating from me, then of course it's not that horrible. I'm complaining about the raburabu part in JustyxNasty though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Johan69420 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hi, could you upload this?
The mega link for it on kemono is broken
You posted a few from this artist already

https://www.patreon.com/posts/marie-antoinette-108905611
mikomikosute wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
oh, Ryzen, you've come back.
Could you please reup this? thanks always
Maximizing Revenue with Consumable AI: Your Digital Marketing Game Changer

Digital marketing offers unmatched reach, cost-efficiency, measurable results, and personalized engagement. Consumable AI revolutionizes this field with advanced technology.

More Info:- Digital Marketing with Consumable AI Game Changer
website
pokiller wrote on Shine's profile.