[Japanese] [2003][AngelSmile] Akiba de Ocha Shiyo!(アキバでお茶しよっ!) [Soundtrack OP] [Crack]x2

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Akiba de Ocha Shiyo!(アキバでお茶しよっ!)

This release was made possible with the help of ivdos

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=24747
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v9960

Japanese Title: アキバでお茶しよっ!
Romanji: Akiba de Ocha Shiyo!
Release Date: 2003/07/18
Developer: AngelSmile
Size: 856.8 MB

Summary:
Main character's father leaves him after death a coffee shop, debt and four young bride candidates. Together with the girls they need to work at the coffee shop to repay the debt.

Included:
Game
Soundtrack OP
Nocdx2

works on windows 10

Link Here:​

Preview:

Greetings,

after installing the game i applied the NoCD crack and it still says something about not having high enough privileges to open the game. any solution to this?

Greetings,

after installing the game i applied the NoCD crack and it still says something about not having high enough privileges to open the game. any solution to this?

If it's windows 11 I have no solutions, nothing like this happens on windows 10 x64.
Look for hackers to rewrite the crack.

Reactions: ray1
If it's windows 11 I have no solutions, nothing like this happens on windows 10 x64.
Look for hackers to rewrite the crack.
Thanks for the reply ! I was motivated again and tried all kind of stuff, but it turns out my antivirus was guilty. i didnt get any notification that the crack got flagged like it usually would, i had to manually open it and check and also add the install folder to the exceptions.

Im sry, i should have checked if my antivirus is the cause before. if others run also into problems, at least they will get reminded to check their own antivirus as well.

thanks alot for the upload of this awesome rare vn (y)

Reactions: Lebedev

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts