A professional hobo approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJCyberSonic

Tired Onii-san
Elite Member
Feb 13, 2013
Greetings all.

Just thought I'd introduce myself after downloading a few things.

There's not much to say about myself, so I guess that's it.

Feel free to ask me about a wide range of things, as I can wrap my head around pretty much anything.

Oh.

And nekomimi's and furries get free pettings and scritchings if they so wish~ :D

Reactions: renano
hi... Welcome to AS... mmhhmmm.. what is Hobo..??? any anime u like or watch recently.??

Hope u have Fun here..

CIao~~~

Welcome to AS SSJCyberSonic~

Hmm hobo means the same thing in quite a few languages second ;p

Drop by the spam/games :3

Welcome in the ASF-team, SSJCyberSonic!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too), and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Hurr hurr! Scritchings lol :P

No furries on this forum I know of that need that. A couple of kitties, but that's it. XD

hello SSJCyberSonic and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

@Will98: Well I guess not all furries need petting. But most will enjoy them.
@Mizu-chan: I'd like to pet lolis, but I'm pretty sure someone would have a fit. :P

I call myself a pro hobo, because I don't have a job, car or my own house, but I live in a house and get fed everyday.

I'll change my title to something else when I think of something more appropriate.

Hello and welcome~

We are truly happy that you joined ASF.

Poke any of the members here and you'll be rewarded with smacks of tofu. Just a joke.

Have fun and chat with us.

Hmm... do you like dandelions or some cool, refreshing ice-cream that sends shivers down your spine from its tantalizing taste?

Nekomimi lovers unite!

/me still has her secret nekomimi warriors >:3

Please have something sweet. ^^

797b7f82ba0328e7fd6c74e.jpg

Tofu... not the stinky kind right? o.o And why dont i seem to remember nekomimi warriors? x3

Tofu... not the stinky kind right? o.o And why dont i seem to remember nekomimi warriors? x3

I prefer fried tofu. :goodtea:

Yes, Sam. It's stinky. >:3

My warriors were a brief existence unfortunately.

The stinky ones are fried i think? x3

Ahh... well actually i do remember something about them but just not much...

Last edited:
Hmm a short lived group that is now passed down in legends and will probably pop up during random times in the future when the world doesnt need them the most ;p

Don't mind if I do! Although my teeth don't allow me much sweet things anymore, I'll still take a cupcake at least.

And what's this I hear of nekomimi warriors?

Aww... my dear SSJ. D:

/me hugs SSJ

My nekomimi warriors will return with full force someday. They were composed of the most beautiful of females with their adorable ears and tails that can still turn a claw~

Basically your mind will go boom from the adorableness and wake up wondering why youre in a pile of red stuff~ If you ever wake at all :runhappy:

Basically your mind will go boom from the adorableness and wake up wondering why youre in a pile of red stuff~ If you ever wake at all :runhappy:

You mean we will be able to die in RED stuff :runhappy: /me joins sam in a happy morning jog

And welcome Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog :confused:

Aww... my dear SSJ. D:

My nekomimi warriors will return with full force someday. They were composed of the most beautiful of females with their adorable ears and tails that can still turn a claw~

Ah I see. I'll await their return then! I can't fight much, but I've been told I pet pretty well. =3

And welcome Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog :confused:

Thanks for the welcomes! And yeah, my username is derived from my favourite blue hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/