Aella here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aella

I like cheese
Oct 16, 2012
Hey, everyone!

I'm Aella, or at least that's the name I go by online. To make it clear, I'm a guy, the whole username being Aella thing just comes from Aion and other stuff.

Usually I make a sig and icon for myself before I make my first post but I'm being lazy and have an exam today, so I'll do it later.

To give you a few facts about myself... I'm a gamer, a graphic designer and video editor among other things.

Hoping to enjoy myself here.

Welcome to AS Aella~

Hmm going to posts some works in the graphics showcase?~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time ;3

Hey there Aella ~
Drop by game n spam sections if you have a time.. Also don't forget to look over grapichs showcase as sammy suggested.
Enjoy your stay n have fun, nice to meet ya ;p

hiyo ella~ so you mostly work with game stuff? are you going to work as a game designer one day?
hmmmm this will be interesting~ :goodtea:

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't plan on working as a game designer and am actually switching my major in college from computer engineering to mechanical engineering. That kind of stuff surprisingly just isn't my style.

If you guys like I'll definitely showcase some of my work.

What's with all this about the spam/games section though -o-.

Just posting as much as you want on games/spam sections, as long you know the rules ;p

Welcome to ASF Aella. :goodtea:

Simple intro, but says a lot. Glad to have you on board.

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome in the ful creative world of ASF, Aella!

Feel you easy good here about the time and find your beloved things (graphics showcase), okay?

...Then again: Welcome~!

ummmm I'd say that spam is like just talking and stuff like that~ forum games can be simple or make you think/be creative~
annnnnd debate can be like thought-provoking stuff that some people find interesting~

soo mechanics~ have you thought about what you'll do or where you'll go after graduating? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread