AnoOtaku greetz with a cookie ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaGrinder

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Jan 25, 2012
Sup all

Apologises for the long story....

So after hongfire got caught with DMCA I have decided to set up shop here!

I am a graphics designer, video editor and a computer technician currently looking for work but has decided to play visual novels for the time being lol. Due to my lack of knowledge on the Japanese language, I am not able to play all visual novels today but that's why you learn the damn language.... IF and I say IF strongly, tutorials were EASY these-days... :@

A massive fan of Mashiroiro Symphony Mui and izumi tsubasu's work. Yes you could say I am a pervert my main fetish is garter straps mmmm. =)

Basically my occupation online is music uploading but most of what I upload are remixed anime ost's completely free to download (If your quick to get them in time)

www.youtube.com/Anootaku

Right now I am trying to master After Effects & learning Japanese as quick as possible.
Thank you for reading and I hope I get along with most of you and don't worry Ill do my best to stay on this forum for as long as possible!

Last edited:
Welcome to AS AnoOtaku ~

Hmmm seems like we have another HF refugee
Wow seems like you have a lot of interest/hobby
And nice youtube channel~
Enjoy your stay here and have fun :XD:
Also good luck learning Japanese

Welcome to ASF, Ano.
Have fun in the forum.

I am a graphics designer, video editor and a computer technician currently looking for work but has decided to play visual novels for the time being lol.
I LOL-ed at that part. Same happened to me few years back, after graduate my graphic diploma.

Haha hi alexsdu & Snowkitteh ! =)
Even if I wanted to work I would not be able to with the lack of jobs here and all are requiring such a degree can really put you off...

@ Snowkitteh
Thank you very much! nya~ =)
Hope to have a blast here!

Last edited:
Welcome to AS AnoOtaku~
Im trying to learn japanese too (not that its working very well)

はじめまして!ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Your YouTube channel has some awesome music on it! I know what I'm going to be doing today before I go to work, lol.
Good luck learning Japanese! Have you thought of giving TextFugu a try? That's the program I've been using.
Hope to see you around the forum lots!

Welcome and enjoy ^_^
Hope your Japanese gets better :3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Thanks for the welcome. ^^ Japanese is indeed very difficult to master. I have managed to learn only so many hiragana and katakana without completely losing myself to English again lol.

[MENTION=14052]hatsune[/MENTION]
Thanks friend! ^^
Its where I am 99% of the time. I do try my best to find remixes and upload them asap. Hope you enjoy the content and I will be doing my best to stay active on this forum. =)
I haven't heard of such a program I will investigate it after I finish off "My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT" =)

[MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION]
Thanks for the welcome I hope so. ^^
I'm very determined to learn it even if I have to really force myself. =)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to AS AnoOtaku,

I think hatsune is a female as she introduced herself in her thread

We have a mix of male and female in the forum, so please try not to be discriminatory against each other.

Finally, I hope everyone get along together and enjoy your stay in our small community.

WOOOPS!!!!
Sorry about that Checkmate. I actually didn't see the thread. Ill try to be more careful from here on. (Re-edited apologises hatsune)
Its really a lively bunch of helpful/ friendly people who can help people and can encourage those to become better at what they do best. =)
Besides that's better than having a large amount of users who don't contribute back.....

Last edited:
WOOOPS!!!!
Sorry about that Checkmate. I actually didn't see the thread. Ill try to be more careful from here on. (Re-edited apologises hatsune)
It's fine! I understand. Though I don't even know what you said lol... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

i Like J trance... So.. I Like your channel too... :XD: welcome to AS.. Have fun in game n spam sec... Ciaa~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
XChaosX wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html