Buying nyaa account

AdBlock

Aug 30, 2023
Need a nyaa account, 5 usd.

If you feel that 5 usd is insufficient, send a counter offer. I will however buy the cheapest account.

Last edited:
Got an account, had to pay a bit extra for those wondering. And for those who prayed on my downfall: *Inser Lebron James silencer celebration*

I have an account on nyaa but it's deactivated (registered in 2019). Now the support response is: we do not manually reactivate accounts, wait (waiting period is unknown).

Something too cheap price for the account you pay, and this action is not authorized by the administration of nyaa.

Lol i remember registering an account a couple years ago and getting banned for "shitposting" because i made a couple of jokes in the comment section, why did they close registrations though? they're public tracker ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, could you reupload the dead links to this title please?
小悪魔発育チュ~!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you reupload the dead links to this title please?
小悪魔発育チュ~!
DamrasAcorn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Some files are missing: RJ01111842 RJ01131526 RJ01152952 RJ01165949 RJ01173839 RJ01179657 RJ01184331
Reupload on any, just lmk. Thanks!
Inaba Izumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Are you the Hentaishare station master? Thank you for your years of selfless service:smile:
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
reupload pls
☄️RELEASE☄️[240802][RJ01186715][eChime] 底辺ギルドの受付嬢は×××を使って頑張ります! [v24.08.07 (v1.1.0)