Can't Run 神聖昂燐エストランジェ. Window Keeps Closing.

RandomHuman

Sep 1, 2024
Hello everyone. I could use some help. I cannot for the life of me get 神聖昂燐エストランジェ to work. The window will pop up for a brief second before closing. I am using locale emulator and the problem is present even when I tried to use the official demo.

Edit: So, changing local and time zone to Japanese doesn't work either. Something I noticed is that in the brief few seconds the game window is up, the mouse lags.

Edit2: Works on my crusty decade old laptop. No idea why.

Last edited:
So, I'm bumping this because not only did I fix the problem, but this also fixed all my games using VP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform for Win32. Somehow.

• Download a demo version of any game using VP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform for Win32. I used the one for 神聖昂燐エストランジェ.
  • Right click the icon that opens the game and select Properties.
  • Go to the Security tab.
  • Click on Authorized Users and click Edit. Check the Full Control box and Apply.
  • Exit by clicking OK.
This will inexplicable fix every game using VP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform for Win32. And yes, it has to be the demo. Doing it on the game itself doesn't work. Why? I have no clue. (Seriously, is there anyone tech savvy here can explain why. This is so random.)

Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who has a similar problem with this game and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.